Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Question missing classifieds

I found a part for an item I sold a while back that might be wanted. I am missing most of my past classified submissions since the new up grades, so cannot find the person that bought my item to inform them. I then tried to scan the "non firearm item" page (back to last year) without success of finding any of the ads I had placed.

Are they gone forever, or is there some way I can find my past sales on this forum?
The item was a military Coleman multi-fuel stove from the 40's

Joe Link

Reactions
The classified section is still a work in progress, so finding these old ads is still difficult :)

Thanks for that, and I hear you about digging up bones so don't need to dig up any more on my account. And after your handy work there wasn't any usable info for me and ended up finding what I needed in my old inbox stuff.
The timely response was appreciated Joe!

Reno

Reactions
Lol, I’m in the same boat. Had a buyer back out of a sale and now I can’t find my add that I locked.

Dyjital

Reactions

Search classifieds by "unlocked" ads, search user name and it will appear highlighted. Maybe I should to a write up on this.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS
  • Supporting Vendor J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I'll put in a good word for J&B Firearms Sales in Beaverton, on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy (across the street from KFC and BiMart). I've always had...
    • RVNvet
  • Seattle Rifle & Pistol Association
    5.00 star(s)
    This is a members only club. They have had and have some issues that cause membership to fluctuate a bit. There are more rules than shooting in...
    • coltemp