JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
I found a part for an item I sold a while back that might be wanted. I am missing most of my past classified submissions since the new up grades, so cannot find the person that bought my item to inform them. I then tried to scan the "non firearm item" page (back to last year) without success of finding any of the ads I had placed.

Are they gone forever, or is there some way I can find my past sales on this forum?
The item was a military Coleman multi-fuel stove from the 40's

The classified section is still a work in progress, so finding these old ads is still difficult :)

Upvote 0
Thanks for that, and I hear you about digging up bones so don't need to dig up any more on my account. And after your handy work there wasn't any usable info for me and ended up finding what I needed in my old inbox stuff.
The timely response was appreciated Joe!

Upvote 0
Lol, I'm in the same boat. Had a buyer back out of a sale and now I can't find my add that I locked.

Upvote 0

Search classifieds by "unlocked" ads, search user name and it will appear highlighted. Maybe I should to a write up on this.

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads