JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
Usually start time is 9 am and we're done & shooting by 12 or 1. Gives people time to get home at a reasonable time.

Dump Stoppers would prefer to be done earlier too. He may not want to wait that late.

Also, there could be too many people already shooting by noon and would be hard to get them to stop.

Here's a flyer for the event

MillersQuarryCleanUp2020Darft1.jpg

Just checked my schedule and it looks like I can make it. I know somebody who lives out that way who has ask to join in a clean-up in the past, I reach out and see if he's still down for that.

Been searching for a place to shoot on Saturday with some responsible friends...all of our normal spots are closed due to the wildfires. We were talking about checking out Wildcat, but I'll see if they might be down to help with this instead.

I'm new here and don't know much about these events...but I assume that everyone gets to shooting some after the cleanup takes place?

Been searching for a place to shoot on Saturday with some responsible friends...all of our normal spots are closed due to the wildfires. We were talking about checking out Wildcat, but I'll see if they might be down to help with this instead.

I'm new here and don't know much about these events...but I assume that everyone gets to shooting some after the cleanup takes place?
This will be my 2nd clean up. Yes, Clean then shoot if you wish.

First off, welcome to the community. The previous event had shooting afterwards. Unfortunately I will have to leave after the clean up. But your more than welcome to shoot after the event

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews