JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Try Guys shoot Guns for the First Time

• Guy 1: I don't like guns. at all.
  • Guy 2: I don't have a negative opinion about guns, I do have negative opinions about people.
  • Guy 3: I've been invited to a gun range before with friends, and I said no, and I just sat in the car outside of the gun range while they shot guns.
  • "I question why as a society we consider guns masculine."

• "It gives you this real adrenaline that took me hours to come down from."
  • "Think my body went on a high, and I just completely turned into this like, very primitive, basic creature."
  • [BOOM] "OH MOTHER OF GOD." "This bubblegum became like, an adult toy.
  • "[BOOM] OOOHOHOH. I feel that power!" "It's like I'm turning into an animal!"
  • "I get it. I-I now get it. I didn't get it, and now I get it. Guns are really [bleep]ing fun."
  • "The experience didn't turn us into men, it turned us into boys."

couple more times to the range will change their views. maybe, once more comfortable get them on a 500yard range with a 308. somethin about hearing the gong after i shoot makes me all giggly.:D

+1 Shooting steel is the most fun I have ever had shooting a rifle.
last sunday was first time i had ever shot over 500 yards with my 5.56,308 and 300wm. the target was a hanging acetylene bottle at 550 yards. me and 3 friends were all prone shooting at this thing. i went 5/6 with my savage 308 and 3/3 with my savage 300wm. both are plain jane hunting rifles that i was shooting my reloads out of. i was STOKED! we werent going for precison. just ring the bell! amazing how much louder it rings and how much more it swings with a 300wm 200gr accubond vs a 308win 165gr ballistic tip!!!

i never really had an interest in a long range build but now im considering it!!

i shot about 100 times with my 5.56 with a red dot and 3x magnifier. im zeroed at 200 but that little 55gr bullet drops a TON after that. yeah i hit it maybe 10 times ha ha ha.

last sunday was first time i had ever shot over 500 yards with my 5.56,308 and 300wm. the target was a hanging acetylene bottle at 550 yards. me and 3 friends were all prone shooting at this thing. i went 5/6 with my savage 308 and 3/3 with my savage 300wm. both are plain jane hunting rifles that i was shooting my reloads out of. i was STOKED! we werent going for precison. just ring the bell! amazing how much louder it rings and how much more it swings with a 300wm 200gr accubond vs a 308win 165gr ballistic tip!!!

i never really had an interest in a long range build but now im considering it!!

i shot about 100 times with my 5.56 with a red dot and 3x magnifier. im zeroed at 200 but that little 55gr bullet drops a TON after that. yeah i hit it maybe 10 times ha ha ha.
Where did you go to shoot steel at 500yrds? I haven't found a place close to me that has that.

The Try Guys are a YouTube favorite for my wife and kids and therefore I end up watching their antics on occasion; nothing I'd turn to of my own choice but they are funny at times. They are what I consider the product of a modern urban environment but give things a fair chance and are honest about the experience.

Last Edited:
The Try Guys shoot Guns for the First Time

• Guy 1: I don't like guns. at all.
  • Guy 2: I don't have a negative opinion about guns, I do have negative opinions about people.
  • Guy 3: I've been invited to a gun range before with friends, and I said no, and I just sat in the car outside of the gun range while they shot guns.
  • "I question why as a society we consider guns masculine."

• "It gives you this real adrenaline that took me hours to come down from."
  • "Think my body went on a high, and I just completely turned into this like, very primitive, basic creature."
  • [BOOM] "OH MOTHER OF GOD." "This bubblegum became like, an adult toy.
  • "[BOOM] OOOHOHOH. I feel that power!" "It's like I'm turning into an animal!"
  • "I get it. I-I now get it. I didn't get it, and now I get it. Guns are really [bleep]ing fun."
  • "The experience didn't turn us into men, it turned us into boys."

So...much.... pansyitis in this video... must kick them... must pistolwhip the bubblegum... out of them.... all. o_O

:rolleyes:

Last Edited:
So...much.... pansyitis in this video... must kick them... must pistolwhip the bubblegum... out of them.... all. o_O

:rolleyes:

That is tempting, isn't it? So many GD pansies! I began shooting at the age of 6 (that was 1961, of course). I "learned at the knee" of an Underwater Demolition Team/Navy Rifle Team member.

That does make a difference! ;)

Reminds me of this video from a year or two ago:

Honestly, how did we get to the point in our society that the simple act of shooting a gun requires you to get all worked up, hot and bothered? When I went to shoot a gun for the first time with my father, I was so excited I could hardly wait to pull the trigger! I wasn't about to pee my panties, nor did I have to try and summon the courage to go. Holy heck we have forgotten how to raise up AMERICAN children. So glad they're not all like this - I know some great parents that would cringe to see their kids act like this. Heck, I know 10-year-olds that are more mature and more able to handle something as basic as firing a damn gun.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top