JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Try Guys shoot Guns for the First Time

• Guy 1: I don't like guns. at all.
  • Guy 2: I don't have a negative opinion about guns, I do have negative opinions about people.
  • Guy 3: I've been invited to a gun range before with friends, and I said no, and I just sat in the car outside of the gun range while they shot guns.
  • "I question why as a society we consider guns masculine."

• "It gives you this real adrenaline that took me hours to come down from."
  • "Think my body went on a high, and I just completely turned into this like, very primitive, basic creature."
  • [BOOM] "OH MOTHER OF GOD." "This bubblegum became like, an adult toy.
  • "[BOOM] OOOHOHOH. I feel that power!" "It's like I'm turning into an animal!"
  • "I get it. I-I now get it. I didn't get it, and now I get it. Guns are really [bleep]ing fun."
  • "The experience didn't turn us into men, it turned us into boys."

couple more times to the range will change their views. maybe, once more comfortable get them on a 500yard range with a 308. somethin about hearing the gong after i shoot makes me all giggly.:D

+1 Shooting steel is the most fun I have ever had shooting a rifle.
last sunday was first time i had ever shot over 500 yards with my 5.56,308 and 300wm. the target was a hanging acetylene bottle at 550 yards. me and 3 friends were all prone shooting at this thing. i went 5/6 with my savage 308 and 3/3 with my savage 300wm. both are plain jane hunting rifles that i was shooting my reloads out of. i was STOKED! we werent going for precison. just ring the bell! amazing how much louder it rings and how much more it swings with a 300wm 200gr accubond vs a 308win 165gr ballistic tip!!!

i never really had an interest in a long range build but now im considering it!!

i shot about 100 times with my 5.56 with a red dot and 3x magnifier. im zeroed at 200 but that little 55gr bullet drops a TON after that. yeah i hit it maybe 10 times ha ha ha.

last sunday was first time i had ever shot over 500 yards with my 5.56,308 and 300wm. the target was a hanging acetylene bottle at 550 yards. me and 3 friends were all prone shooting at this thing. i went 5/6 with my savage 308 and 3/3 with my savage 300wm. both are plain jane hunting rifles that i was shooting my reloads out of. i was STOKED! we werent going for precison. just ring the bell! amazing how much louder it rings and how much more it swings with a 300wm 200gr accubond vs a 308win 165gr ballistic tip!!!

i never really had an interest in a long range build but now im considering it!!

i shot about 100 times with my 5.56 with a red dot and 3x magnifier. im zeroed at 200 but that little 55gr bullet drops a TON after that. yeah i hit it maybe 10 times ha ha ha.
Where did you go to shoot steel at 500yrds? I haven't found a place close to me that has that.

The Try Guys are a YouTube favorite for my wife and kids and therefore I end up watching their antics on occasion; nothing I'd turn to of my own choice but they are funny at times. They are what I consider the product of a modern urban environment but give things a fair chance and are honest about the experience.

Last Edited:
The Try Guys shoot Guns for the First Time

• Guy 1: I don't like guns. at all.
  • Guy 2: I don't have a negative opinion about guns, I do have negative opinions about people.
  • Guy 3: I've been invited to a gun range before with friends, and I said no, and I just sat in the car outside of the gun range while they shot guns.
  • "I question why as a society we consider guns masculine."

• "It gives you this real adrenaline that took me hours to come down from."
  • "Think my body went on a high, and I just completely turned into this like, very primitive, basic creature."
  • [BOOM] "OH MOTHER OF GOD." "This bubblegum became like, an adult toy.
  • "[BOOM] OOOHOHOH. I feel that power!" "It's like I'm turning into an animal!"
  • "I get it. I-I now get it. I didn't get it, and now I get it. Guns are really [bleep]ing fun."
  • "The experience didn't turn us into men, it turned us into boys."

So...much.... pansyitis in this video... must kick them... must pistolwhip the bubblegum... out of them.... all. o_O

:rolleyes:

Last Edited:
So...much.... pansyitis in this video... must kick them... must pistolwhip the bubblegum... out of them.... all. o_O

:rolleyes:

That is tempting, isn't it? So many GD pansies! I began shooting at the age of 6 (that was 1961, of course). I "learned at the knee" of an Underwater Demolition Team/Navy Rifle Team member.

That does make a difference! ;)

Reminds me of this video from a year or two ago:

Honestly, how did we get to the point in our society that the simple act of shooting a gun requires you to get all worked up, hot and bothered? When I went to shoot a gun for the first time with my father, I was so excited I could hardly wait to pull the trigger! I wasn't about to pee my panties, nor did I have to try and summon the courage to go. Holy heck we have forgotten how to raise up AMERICAN children. So glad they're not all like this - I know some great parents that would cringe to see their kids act like this. Heck, I know 10-year-olds that are more mature and more able to handle something as basic as firing a damn gun.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top