JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll get them some new pacifiers to make them feel more comfortable. They have been brainwashed by the MSM and some College Professors that still wet their pants at the sound of firecrackers.

Someone needs to euthanize these idiots before they breed.

Yeah, Boomers. I'm Generation X. We don't give nuttin' to nobody. o_O

Boomers are giving participation trophies ???? I don't think so You might want to revisit that a bit.....This generation is sure as hell not giving out participation trophies..we are the generation that is irritating the shi* out of the millennials right now as we try as hard as we can to spend their inheritance before we croak and leave it to them, or somebody else.

Baby boomers are the demographic group born during the post–World War II baby boom, approximately between the years 1946 and 1964. This includes people who are between 53 and 71 years old in 2017, according to the U.S. Census Bureau

Baby boomers - Wikipedia

Boomers are giving participation trophies ???? I don't think so You might want to revisit that a bit.....This generation is sure as hell not giving out participation trophies..we are the generation that is irritating the shi* out of the millennials right now as we try as hard as we can to spend their inheritance before we croak and leave it to them, or somebody else.

Baby boomers - Wikipedia

So, even now, Boomers are still "irritating the shi*" out of everybody. Even their own children. I think you secretly enjoy it, don'tcha? ;)

I used to watch buzzfeed quite a bit until I watched that video and the liberals shoot guns video, that was when all the fun when right down the crapper and I couldn't bring myself to watch anymore.:(

We can see it's all about what the shooter has in mind. These left leaning people mostly think about killing once they have the power to do so. And killing people. Not one mention of hunting or protection.

I think anti gunners are scared of themselves. They 1) don't want to face what they are capable of, 2) don't want to admit they were wrong.

If I was a Millenial my feelings would be hurt by your mean micro-aggression. But I'm not a Millenial so I really don't give a sh!t what you say about me. That's my "safe space".
Good, because if you were...

IMG_1805.JPG

OK so they don't like guns or feel the need to protect themselves or their loved ones.

That's more ammo for me, better gun selection and price. Less armed nutjobs to deal with in a disaster. Mabey nature will correct this flaw in the gene pool over time. How do you teach self preservation to sheeple? Won't happen.

OK so they don't like guns or feel the need to protect themselves or their loved ones.

That's more ammo for me, better gun selection and price. Less armed nutjobs to deal with in a disaster. Mabey nature will correct this flaw in the gene pool over time. How do you teach self preservation to sheeple? Won't happen.

Unfortunately, modern society caters to these milquetoast pansies, encouraging dependency and helplessness.

Once upon a time humanity used to weed our excessive numbers of these, Today, they have become the norm. (This is because they are much easier to control).

When I saw "Millennials - Try Shooting For...." in the teaser, I thought about the line from the Robin Williams movie "The Survivialist!"

"......shoot for their ghetto blasters!" "It saps their will to fight!"

Or some such!:D

Last Edited:
We can see it's all about what the shooter has in mind. These left leaning people mostly think about killing once they have the power to do so. And killing people. Not one mention of hunting or protection.

I think anti gunners are scared of themselves. They 1) don't want to face what they are capable of, 2) don't want to admit they were wrong.

:s0101: I think that you are, definitely, on to something here! :s0101:

This is what illustrates that these people suffer from "emotional paralysis" (a.k.a. early childhood arrested development). Evidently, this took place in grade school, and they have yet to address their adult masculinity. This retardation is a result of our school's inculcation of modern Leftist mores and social standards.

ON THE NOSE!

"The fear of weapons is a sign of emotional immaturity." - Sigmund Freud

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR