JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Born SEP 1981. Was born in and graduated from Corvallis. It feels like my days growing up in yuppyvallis were probably the last days any large number of Republicans lived there.

I find it hard to connect with people my age and younger due to most millennials being anti gun and capitalism. The two big reasons I rejected the Democrat party once I was 18.

Every generation for the last hundred years has had a demographic of city slickers, effeminates, or protesters, alongside every other kind of person. The only reason you see more of it now is the existence of the internet. Every generation has also caused their old folks to bubblegum and moan.

Stop worrying about "millennials". Odds are you'll meet few who conform to this stereotype of infantilized entitlement.

These "mental midgets" go out of their way to post their "experiences" online (as if someone really cares). The primary problem is that there are those from their peer group that view their sentiments/philosophies as gospel and form their core values/beliefs about them.

Last Edited:
I expect that video was staged and edited to a degree. Whoop and holler, rapidly talk like idiots about their new experience; it reminded me strongly of all those stupid "reality shows".

I can almost hear the camera man or director: "OK, now yell and jump like a ten-year-old who's had too much root beer and birthday cake."

"Now lets talk excitedly about how much fun you're having but why regular people shouldn't be allowed to have guns."

"Now babble something inane about how your future offspring surely would never be responsible enough to own such fun and deadly instruments of war, even though many millions of responsible Americans do (only don't actually say that last part)."

"We have to hold the interest of the Fast and Furious generation- amp it up a little more, just a little more ridiculous."

Yes, every generation has their wackos, and I know plenty of hard working, responsible Millennials, but it certainly does seem like the perspective of Millennials in general is very different, in a sad way. That's not a slam on younger people; their attitude and worldview is just a product of the culture they were raised in.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top