JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Umm... Glock?

In a roundabout way.... YES!!

Here's how it works:

My client stays in business keeping Sig-Sauer supplied with BAZILLIONS of P320 lowers for years to come which means they'll continue to need my services to keep their dilapidated HVAC and chiller systems alive for their production processes. I even have them considering replacing one DOA rooftop HVAC unit over their production floor ($$$$$$), which means I continue to make my nice annual income, which means I can (more easily) reach the goal of buying FOUR MORE G19's for those in my household to use if/when needed.

It's a WIN-WIN for the ENTIRE industry! :s0115:

:D

In a roundabout way.... YES!!

Here's how it works:

My client stays in business keeping Sig-Sauer supplied with BAZILLIONS of P320 lowers for years to come which means they'll continue to need my services to keep their dilapidated HVAC and chiller systems alive for their production processes. I even have them considering replacing one DOA rooftop HVAC unit over their production floor ($$$$$$), which means I continue to make my nice annual income, which means I can (more easily) reach the goal of buying FOUR MORE G19's for those in my household to use if/when needed.

It's a WIN-WIN for the ENTIRE industry! :s0115:

:D
Can I help by designing a new AHU with small doors leading to the pipe chase shoehorned into the farthest side of the plenum? :D

BOOOOO! shoulda went with glock!:D:eek:

I agree. I'm not a Glock guy, don't even own one, but they are cheap, reliable, rugged, and easy to operate and shoot.

I am also NOT an expert on handgun usage in military applications, but to my layman interpretation of the situation, other than MPs, a handgun is a weapon only used in dire situations where the above attributes are what you would want.o_O

Don't Glocks go for 550-650$ range ? There's a lot of nice pistols in that range. Plastic SIG's go for about 100$ less. I paid $500 for a 2022 fde, 2 mags with nightsights. Price seems right to me. I think Glocks are overpriced unless your military or le. 320 models are priced similar to the 2022s.

IMG_20161217_131935.jpg

Don't Glocks go for 550-650$ range ? There's a lot of nice pistols in that range. Plastic SIG's go for about 100$ less. I paid $500 for a 2022 fde, 2 mags with nightsights. Price seems right to me. I think Glocks are overpriced unless your military or le. 320 models are priced similar to the 2022s.

View attachment 336744

To the public, yes. Cost per unit for a government contract is probably about half. Probably the only product the .gov gets a good deal on.

Yeah, OTD price for LE/MIL/EMT/FIRE is $424 for a Glock or M&P.

My dept got the first batch of M&Ps for free and I think we give around $300 now per unit.

Nice to hear about the free pistols. I'm sure I read somewhere Sig has done the same for other departments. I would bet Glock and other big players do as well. Good for Advertising.

I agree. I'm not a Glock guy, don't even own one, but they are cheap, reliable, rugged, and easy to operate and shoot.

I am also NOT an expert on handgun usage in military applications, but to my layman interpretation of the situation, other than MPs, a handgun is a weapon only used in dire situations where the above attributes are what you would want.o_O
i just am not a sig fan. sights are too far away from my hand and they feel top heavy unlike glocks.

I just watched the SIG P320 videos (full, compact, sub-compact) over on the Hickok45 Channel and it seems like a great design.
It might be the Small Block Chevy of pistols with the modules and all the parts interchangeability.
Believe that's why it won.

i just am not a sig fan. sights are too far away from my hand and they feel top heavy unlike glocks.

I tried to like Glocks. If they just changed the grip angle, diched the plastic sights, not have open chambers that Glock casings, the bulge at the bottom of the case and gave it some, any astetics and better priced. And a grip safety like my Springfield XD mod2. So a holster is not my main safety. Then it might work for me. Minor changes. And make them here in the USA please.:)

Last Edited:
I tried to like Glocks. If they just changed the grip angle, diched the plastic sights, not have open chambers that Glock casings, the bulge at the bottom of the case and gave it some, any astetics and better priced. And a grip safety like my Springfield XD mod2. So a holster is not my main safety. Then it might work for me. Minor changes. And make them here in the USA please.:)

IMG_2914.JPG

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top