JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Let's see...

1911 - 75 years of service
M9 - 30 years of service
P320 - 15 years of service (my prediction)

They should just go back to the 1911 design, provide variants, double stack, single stack, rail, no rail, 5", 4.25" and 3.5"

Just my opinion...

Heavy and non-modular. Pretty much the reason they wanted to move away from the M9, but with reliability issues.

re: "the 320 is nicely modular (although you can't switch between .45 ACP and the other calibers)."

what do you mean here? Yes, you can switch the components 9-40-357Sig-45 acp with the right parts. The 'keel' modular innards is the serial # 'firearm' part. Barrel length, frame size all quickee-changee.

Yes, these Sigs are built in USA.

Someone mentioned Kimber is not what it used to be...perhaps so. I purchased a used one and it runs fine. I also purchased a 'new' Sig P938 and it litterally fell apart on the shooting line bench. It did feed well; continually jammed up and when I turned it upside down a large part fell out of the gun. I sent it back to them and they did work on the firing mechanism and the feeder guide (not sure that's what it's called). Anyway 2 different problems on a brand new firearm, and a cc piece to boot! Not acceptable. Perhaps both Sig and Kimber have had better products in the past. I suspect the Army has done its research and surely hope and suspect they will fully test the new Sigs.

The contract specified modular frames & capability to supply optics and suppressors, which is why SIG won. They had the only thing on the market that could meet that criteria right out of the box.
Also allegedly it'll be at a purchase price of a whopping $207 dollars a SIG... I'd buy at that price too!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top