JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
When I was a kid (over 35 years ago) my dad took me to gun shows all the time, he had a gun shop and would sell at shows. Somehow to keep me entertained he got me into buying/trading patches. I have hundreds and hundreds I'm guessing of military patches in a box now. Fast forward to today and I have no desire to keep or continue with the collection. Anyone have any suggestions of any places to sell all of them as a lot. I assume some people are still into collecting them and I may have some desirable ones, not sure. Open to any suggestions. Thanks!

Not sure where one would have the best chance to sell them.

I do know that the ones that are pre-1968 with a rough cut edge to them ( not merrowed edge ) may be worth a bit more.
Something else to consider is that some folks like to have one of their Unit patches...maybe a trip to the local VFW or American Legion post would not go amiss.
Andy

There is ONE patch I need to find, it was a Navy (WestPac) Squadron's Patch from the later 60's early 70's called the Checkmates Ltd. Will see if I can find a Picture of it! Would pay handsomely for a good one! :D

IMG_20201025_122304.jpg
Here is what the patch looks like!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews