JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
WOW someone let the creative writing class go nuts on this one.

Same web site to bring you such great stories as

The United States Military and Afghanistan will be getting a divorce so the U.S. can pursue a hotter, sexier war

http://www.duffelblog.com/2013/01/u-s-military-divorcing-afghanistan-for-hotter-sexier-war/

or another brain dead favorite

Marines Go On Killing Spree In ‘Blue-on-Red' Attack

http://www.duffelblog.com/2012/12/marines-go-on-killing-spree-in-blue-on-red-attack/

Please people if you don't have the common sense to judge what you read on the internet. Put the BONG down and step outside your in immediate need of a bunch of fresh air.

The military has plans for EVERYTHING. Even alien invasion. I'm sure somewhere there's a dusty binder with plans for disarming a local populace, and I have no expectation it will ever be implemented. It's probably something left over from the McCarthy era when they thought the country was being over run by secret communist supporters. Some poor shmuck somewhere is required by some old policy to update it every X years along with the plans for a Godzilla monster like attack, aliens, mole people, and merfolk.

Of course, if we ever were invaded by aliens, mole people, or merfolk, nobody would have a clue where those plans were located.

The military has plans for EVERYTHING. Even alien invasion. I'm sure somewhere there's a dusty binder with plans for disarming a local populace, and I have no expectation it will ever be implemented. It's probably something left over from the McCarthy era when they thought the country was being over run by secret communist supporters. Some poor shmuck somewhere is required by some old policy to update it every X years along with the plans for a Godzilla monster like attack, aliens, mole people, and merfolk.

Of course, if we ever were invaded by aliens, mole people, or merfolk, nobody would have a clue where those plans were located.

We could just recruit StarCraft and World of WarCraft players to take care of that for us.

implied-facepalm.jpg

that's ok. I know people who thought Swift was being serious when he wrote "A Modest Proposal" too....

"I have been assured by a very knowing American of my acquaintance in London, that a young healthy child well nursed is at a year old a most delicious, nourishing, and wholesome food, whether stewed, roasted, baked, or boiled; and I make no doubt that it will equally serve in a fricassee or a ragout." Jonathan Swift, "A Modest Proposal", 1729

and several other liberal organizations such as the National Organization for Women, Planned Parenthood, Greenpeace, the American Federation of Labor, and the National Rifle Association, which is apparently a front for all the previous groups.

Really????? LOL

that's ok. I know people who thought Swift was being serious when he wrote "A Modest Proposal" too....

"I have been assured by a very knowing American of my acquaintance in London, that a young healthy child well nursed is at a year old a most delicious, nourishing, and wholesome food, whether stewed, roasted, baked, or boiled; and I make no doubt that it will equally serve in a fricassee or a ragout." Jonathan Swift, "A Modest Proposal", 1729

National Lampoon did a huge article in their magazine in about 1974 on Raising Babies For Fun Food and Profit. I won't go into the details but it would have never made it on the news stands today LOL.

With mine, I'd end up being the commander of the defense with tons o' sunken and spore colonies and commander of hoarding air units while also not using said units. Why? because phock if I know.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews