JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
pander
Catering to special interests without any principles, such as a politician who says to whatever group he/she is addressing just what they want to hear to win their support, contributions, or favors.
(See: prostitute)

Of course her fans cheered. These are people who took time out of their day to go hear an anti-freedom politician whose own father publicly criticized her give a speech.

"So.... public masterbation is now OK? "
"Oh wait, we're talking about Seattle... "

If dropping a deuce on the sidewalk is a God-given right according to the Reichsgericht 9th Circus, then of course waxing your stick in public must fall under the same broad umbrella of emanations and penumbras.

"....Part of her plan, as president, is to ban imported assault weapons...."

I'd ask respectfully what percentage of violent crimes are done with imported assault weapons....?? If she's talking about the AR15, aside from FN, I believe every manufacturer is domestic.

If it weren't a direct assault on our constitutional rights, it could be almost ignored. It's all just pandering, meaningless rhetoric to her acolytes. But, the danger is they believe it, they buy it 100%. So much for facts.....

I saw this infographic recently -- worth sharing with those overwrought by guns:

gunsandmedia.jpeg

Please please please please pleeeeeease let me read next a Politico/Guardian/Atlantic article taking issue with her new talking point: "I will ban the import of assault weapons (of war)."

You and me know that the President does have tariff control and could effectively ban the import of anything. You and me also know that most AR-15's are home grown American goodness.

Now, I just want to see a liberal paper come to this same realization and start beating Kamala on the head with it for her political snake-oil selling. Damn, I know Tulsi would have brought it up...too bad the DNC axed her. When will people realize that all politicians are corrupt, but the DNC crossed a line in 2016 by propping up Clinton...effectively silencing the voting population for the will of the political elite? And now they repeat the same procedures...It's not worth voting Dem. until, at minimum, they clean house.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top