JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What would you do?

• Ship back the noodles on your own dollar, hope Midway actually sends your ammo this time

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Have Visa void the transaction, keep the Readywise bucket

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Ship Midway USA a box full of dog poop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My Wife reads a LOT of reviews, mostly Amazon. She is forever telling me about the bizarre negative comments made by people. Some of them are actually quite funny since others can comment on the review to tell the person "here's your sign" kind of things :D
They're all fake anyway. Some of them don't even pertain to the item offered for sale.

Exactly. I generally look for stuff with less than 10% 1-star reviews, but if it's close I read a bunch of the 1-star reviews. If they are mostly idiots, I feel safe. If they are mostly new reviews saying, "I bought this same thing last year and it was fine, but now it's crap" then I bail. If a product is just consistently bad it's probably going to have 3 or fewer stars. But like you said, not always.
If I read the Amazon reviews, I would NEVER buy any of their items. Even a perfectly good CREE flashlight has a bunch of azzbites talking trash... mostly competitors I bet, but also prolly some folks that are just azzbites.

It's probably because of the damaged neurons.

When damaged, neurons convert their host's DNA to create MORONS. The MORONS then get sent to Congress and Legislatures, where they become CLEPTONS under the influence of PELOSIUM (the densest element known to mankind), whose symbol is Pu, which has an atomic weight of 435, and no electons, but keeps getting elected anyway due to the incredibly high spin rate of DECEPTRONS inside the nucleus and the other MEDIA the MORONS inhabit. .

Last Edited:
When damaged, neurons convert their host's DNA to create MORONS. The MORONS then get sent to Congress and Legislatures, where they become CLEPTONS under the influence of PELOSIUM (the densest element known to mankind), whose symbol is Pu, which has an atomic weight of 435, and no electons, but keeps getting elected anyway due to the incredibly high spin rate of DECEPTRONS inside the nucleus and the other MEDIA the MORONS inhabit. .
Wait, I'm confused. Where do the Decepticons fit in all of this?

:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads