JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I tend think that information is the most valuable asset an individual has to protect themselves and in turn benefit in any given situation. Unfortunately we tend to willingly give it out in heaps without thinking who's after it and for what possible reasons.

The NSA has been recording/storing ALL digital electronic data for decades (internet, phone, etc.) but they through most of it away. They do collect and store the metadata to build profiles (who contacted who on what date, and so on) to put together a network of acquaintances/etc.

If there is a person of interest, especially if there is communication with someone overseas, or a foreign national, or someone else who is a person of interest, then more data is collected. If there is an investigation, then the content of the communication is often stored and analyzed.

That means that my FB messages to my daughter to get storage bins at Costco will be deleted/filtered out, but the gov certainly knows that I communicate a lot with her, and maybe stores the metadata about when/where I communicate with her. Certainly probably knows I spend a lot of time on NWFA.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top