JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Someone was asking about this stock a couple months ago and I didn't think I still had it. Just found it. There is no handguard top piece for it though.
Sorry i forgot the members name that was interested.
Thanks, Ken

See how this looks, having a bad camera day

IMG_20170904_125134.jpg IMG_20170904_125038.jpg

There is a barrel ring (with a threaded hole) made into the base of the stock. The front was rounded to fit the stock and had a small hole for a screw to go down thru to attach it. Actually worked quite well and looked good. Hope I explained it to where you will understand it.
Ken

There is a barrel ring (with a threaded hole) made into the base of the stock. The front was rounded to fit the stock and had a small hole for a screw to go down thru to attach it. Actually worked quite well and looked good. Hope I explained it to where you will understand it.
Ken
yes it did. thank you ken. can you send a picture of the front end?

Try these, The second one shows the parts with the sling swivel removed (sling swivel holds the barrel ring) Kind of different but I think it was pretty well thought out and is very solid

IMG_20170904_175009.jpg IMG_20170904_174632 (1).jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top