JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone hear about customs issues when buying from this place?

I hear conflicting stories about this, but the page states that it drop ships and uses FAB Defense to ship from so as not to encounter any issues when shipping items to a private individual.

Web page states:

Shipping Within the United States

Dear US Customers: Be advised that any rifle/gun accessories purchased on Zahal.org will be drop shipped from our partners FAB Defense warehouse. This is done to speed up the shipping process to you and to follow local laws and regulations. Customer service is handled by Zahal.org.

Products ship from:
Fab Defense Inc.
873 Hull Rd. Unit 5, Ormond Beach,
FL 32174
USA

I have ordered stuff from Zahal directly and never had a problem. They include some interesting stickers too. One order was back when that chick blocked the Suez canal with her barge all sideways. I would imagine getting anything from those parts nowadays will be delayed, possibly charred if mistaken for a Yemeni ballistic missile.
I never got that message you got about drop shipping from FAB defense though. That must be something new.

If the customs "issues" relate to import duties: Israel is in a free trade agreement with the US since 1985. Accordingly, a lot of imported goods are free of customs duty or any deemed due are calculated at a reduced rate. The company states they drop ship and distribute once the goods are landed in the US. It would seem that any duty due would've already been paid as part of the bulk drop shipment. Which doesn't mean that a retail seller might not try to bump their bottom line by adding some amount to cover "duty."

If the customs "issues" relate to import duties: Israel is in a free trade agreement with the US since 1985. Accordingly, a lot of imported goods are free of customs duty or any deemed due are calculated at a reduced rate. The company states they drop ship and distribute once the goods are landed in the US. It would seem that any duty due would've already been paid as part of the bulk drop shipment. Which doesn't mean that a retail seller might not try to bump their bottom line by adding some amount to cover "duty."
Possibly ITAR/end-user bullcrap. You would not believe their absurdity: to them, purchasing scans of the blueprints for HMS Victory--a ship OLDER THAN OUR ENTIRE FREAKIN' COUNTRY!--was a "weapons technology transfer"...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top