JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know how that is relevant to my question:
Because some holster makers only make holsters for particular models of gun/light combos. I.E., the Streamlight TLR series is more popular than your Olight Baldr Mini. So, they may not make a holster to fit that model light combined with your particular firearm.

Plus, someone may have the same setup as you and can point you in the right direction.

Because some holster makers only make holsters for particular models of gun/light combos. I.E., the Streamlight TLR series is more popular than your Olight Baldr Mini. So, they may not make a holster to fit that model light combined with your particular firearm.

So I've found out, hence the purpose of this thread.

Any custom kydex people out there?

If you haven't already, give this guy a looksee. He's down in Dallas, which is a little bit of a drive from where you are at but, at least he's not out of state.

You might try Werkz in Idaho. I've purchased two kydex holsters from Shan, first one without a WML, the second one with a WML. Both work great.

I looked on Werkz site didn't offer light bearing for the 30SF.
Or anything for 30 or 29 sized frames.
I might have to start calling shops.

Last Edited:
Sell the olight and get a surefire….. but if it were me I'd also sell the subcompact and get a full size Glock. That's just me though. I hope you find what you're looking for.

One bit of information I'll leave here for someone else down the road.
While on the light manufacturer's website they listed companies who incorporated their products in holster production.
Olight listed four, out of those only two listed my particular gun.

May be a bit of a drive, depending upon where you're coming from in the PDX area:

Procraft tactical in Albany may be worth a look though. Looks like he only has Facebook & instagram, so can't link in (don't use them).

If he is still around, did great work for us before we moved South!

Honestly forget how many, however some:

FN 5.7's
CZ 75 varients
Canik's with & without lights
Walther P99
Etc

At the time, I left the handguns & he made the holsters. No idea if he has forms / blanks / blue guns or whatever now. Would probably need the light at least, however maybe not?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top