JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Someone was asking about this stock a couple months ago and I didn't think I still had it. Just found it. There is no handguard top piece for it though.
Sorry i forgot the members name that was interested.
Thanks, Ken

See how this looks, having a bad camera day

IMG_20170904_125134.jpg IMG_20170904_125038.jpg

There is a barrel ring (with a threaded hole) made into the base of the stock. The front was rounded to fit the stock and had a small hole for a screw to go down thru to attach it. Actually worked quite well and looked good. Hope I explained it to where you will understand it.
Ken

There is a barrel ring (with a threaded hole) made into the base of the stock. The front was rounded to fit the stock and had a small hole for a screw to go down thru to attach it. Actually worked quite well and looked good. Hope I explained it to where you will understand it.
Ken
yes it did. thank you ken. can you send a picture of the front end?

Try these, The second one shows the parts with the sling swivel removed (sling swivel holds the barrel ring) Kind of different but I think it was pretty well thought out and is very solid

IMG_20170904_175009.jpg IMG_20170904_174632 (1).jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads