JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I always wondered why they don't use cattle to sweep mines. You just fence off an area for a couple months, eventually they will find all the mines. I know it's cruel but better cows than people.

Cows are worth more than people. Reading the posts here I tend to agree. ;)

Cows are worth more than people. Reading the posts here I tend to agree. ;)

So are you in the PETA crowd, or just troubled by the thought of cows being blown up by land mines? :s0114: Seriously, my uncle raised cows for beef so I have no problem with slaughtering cows for food, but I do not support the unnecessary death of cows.

I fell completely ridiculous even making that statement. :confused:

So are you in the PETA crowd, or just troubled by the thought of cows being blown up by land mines? :s0114: Seriously, my uncle raised cows for beef so I have no problem with slaughtering cows for food, but I do not support the unnecessary death of cows.

I fell completely ridiculous even making that statement. :confused:

I'd rather have 100 cows than 100 people. Someone always has a use for a cow.

Do you understand now?

I think I know who I'm sending out looking for land mines first. :s0155:

If a full-auto gun from the US is ending up in the hands of the drug dealers, perhaps it would be a better idea to look at their own corrupt government organizations who are supplying their troops with US made weapons and then wondering why the troops are either defecting with the guns, selling the guns, or just working both sides of the fence.

Nah.... since when did ANY government, including ours, look at "root cause". That term doesn't even show up on their radar. Lets not treat the REASON there is violence in Mexico... oh no.... lets try to make another country deal with it with ridiculous, nonsensical laws that have been proven to not work.
I cant tell you how much my blood boiled when I heard the sound bite of this morons speech on the radio.:angry:

If a national AWB is, however unlikely to pass, put into effect, the line needs to be drawn and war on our enemies within NEEDS to be waged. Enough with the weakness, the coddeling of foreign degenerates while squeezing the rights of the citizens out of existance.

What Obama did was allow a foreigner spit on Americans in the halls of Congress, insult Americans, attempt to dictate American law, while flooding us with an invasion. AND...Obama publically denounced even the concept of a BORDER. A BORDER WHICH HE IS CONSTITUTIONALLY OBLIGATED TO DEFEND. He WONT. THIS IS AN IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE, as he has DECLINED TO DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION AS HE SWORE TO DO.

He needs to BE TRIED, CONVICTED, AND PUNISHED ON PUBLIC TELIVISION NOW. HE DESERVES THE WORST PUNISHMENT IMAGINABLE UNDER THE LAW.

I for one, from now on, and actaully already for a little while now, have been picking and choosing what laws I choose to follow, as my own government seems to be doing the same thing. Come get me. I WILL USE WHATEVER MEANS I SEE FIT TO MAINTAIN MY FREEDOMS.

This rat bastage mex prez had better shut his yap.. we Americans don't particularly appreciate an alien telling us what to do

If a national AWB is, however unlikely to pass, put into effect, the line needs to be drawn and war on our enemies within NEEDS to be waged. Enough with the weakness, the coddeling of foreign degenerates while squeezing the rights of the citizens out of existance.

What Obama did was allow a foreigner spit on Americans in the halls of Congress, insult Americans, attempt to dictate American law, while flooding us with an invasion. AND...Obama publically denounced even the concept of a BORDER. A BORDER WHICH HE IS CONSTITUTIONALLY OBLIGATED TO DEFEND. He WONT. THIS IS AN IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE, as he has DECLINED TO DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION AS HE SWORE TO DO.

He needs to BE TRIED, CONVICTED, AND PUNISHED ON PUBLIC TELIVISION NOW. HE DESERVES THE WORST PUNISHMENT IMAGINABLE UNDER THE LAW.

I for one, from now on, and actaully already for a little while now, have been picking and choosing what laws I choose to follow, as my own government seems to be doing the same thing. Come get me. I WILL USE WHATEVER MEANS I SEE FIT TO MAINTAIN MY FREEDOMS.

Right on! :s0155:

Check this out, DHS official says that ICE may release illegal aliens handed over to them by Arizona!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/05/21/official-says-feds-process-illegals-referred-arizona/

These traitors in high places need to be charged with treason and executed if found guilty!!!

If Obama deserves that, what does Bush deserve for having a war for nothing based only on BS, because he wanted to have it?

I guess in your mind that border has only been open for the last year and a half?

Diplomacy is a good, let Calderon complain, it isn't like anyone fails to know what country is in the cat bird seat.

If Obama deserves that, what does Bush deserve for having a war for nothing based only on BS, because he wanted to have it?

I guess in your mind that border has only been open for the last year and a half?

Diplomacy is a good, let Calderon complain, it isn't like anyone fails to know what country is in the cat bird seat.

I would be the first person to put shrub on trial for treason. I am an equal opportunity patriot

I think we all wish that sealing the border were realistic. It's hard to see. The land border with Mexico is thousands of miles long; the border with Canada longer, and there's always a coast line to protect. Sealing all of that would be a huge undertaking, even if it's limited to Mexico. There's the cost of doing the sealing, then the annual cost of manning the fence/wall. Checkpoints, traffic backups, etc. It's not pretty.

To the extent we are concerned about federal spending and expanding government, it's a tough thing to accomplish. Maybe some money comes from a decrease in drug enforcement costs, but it would be a HUGE federal outlay. I'm not sure I want the federal government to get yet larger and more powerful.

Maybe we are missing the point. Why are we expecting that it will be the government that has all the burden for this?

Quote the Bill of Rights: A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

The bottom line is, volunteers don't cost money.

How long do you think it will be before we are hearing about vigilantes patrolling the border and discouraging the illegals from continuing their plans ? I don't advocate violence , but it would seem that there would be a natural escalation of conflict resulting in painful consequences for crossing our borders illegally . It offers all the aspects of a fun weekend ,riding quads , bikes , or horses, tracking practice , target shooting , fresh air , picnicking , border protection , heck , I may go give it a try !

How long do you think it will be before we are hearing about vigilantes patrolling the border and discouraging the illegals from continuing their plans ? I don't advocate violence , but it would seem that there would be a natural escalation of conflict resulting in painful consequences for crossing our borders illegally . It offers all the aspects of a fun weekend ,riding quads , bikes , or horses, tracking practice , target shooting , fresh air , picnicking , border protection , heck , I may go give it a try !

If they are in range , So are You .... :s0131:

I would be the first person to put shrub on trail for treason. I am an equal opportunity patriot

Well, in that case we are going to need lots of tar and feathers, though we may begin to have a problem filling the job of President and we will have to go with a lottery.

LOL. Back to Bush huh? I didn't like Bush and some of the things that he did, but the fact is that Obama is president and has taken this country down in a hurry! If we let someone try to change the subject everytime a problem is brought up with Obama, we are never going to get anything done! Same old thing. It is more important to run down party lines than to recognize there is something wrong and change it!

Right on! :s0155:

Check this out, DHS official says that ICE may release illegal aliens handed over to them by Arizona!

These traitors in high places need to be charged with treason and executed if found guilty!!!

Then every RAT at DHS deserves to have a loved one SAVAGELY RAPED for every American ever raped by an ILLEGAL ALIEN.

Buy more ammo, people....the wick is going to be lit on this powder keg very soon.

I have suggested this in forums for years, it's a natural progression to retaking our nation

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top