JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You got yourselves another good ubberbubba contest going on here, I'm sure if humane minds like yours were in charge we would have permits and cookbooks as part of an ultimate solution to the alien problem.

Wow!!! You got us! Someone finally figured it out! Great job!

I am speechless.

You got yourselves another good ubberbubba contest going on here, I'm sure if humane minds like yours were in charge we would have permits and cookbooks as part of an ultimate solution to the alien problem.

LOL. Nope, liberal minds are in charge and look how swell things are going!

What, please, is humane about letting all of that crime in here? What is humane about letting all of those drugs in here?

How about we consider what's humane for the people of Arizona who's state is being ruined? Think of how bad conditions are in Mexico. Don't you realize that's what California and Arizona would look like if we let those same people take them over?

Don't you realize that the only difference between Arizona and the Mexican land just south of it is the system of government and economics? Don't you realize that if the Mexicans had wound up owning and occupying California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas that those states would now be just more Mexico with its corruption and poverty?

Mexicans don't lack natural resources or weather. They have oil, coastal fisheries, and farmland just like California does. Even now we buy a lot of crops from them. They could be one of the wealthiest countries on earth except for their corrupt culture and corrupt politics, and lack of a thriving free enterprise system.

He says he respects the U.S. Constitution and understands "the purpose of the Second Amendment,".
B.S. If he did, their laws on the issues would be different.

Well actually Mexico's constitution allows private gun ownership. It's just that laws have encroached on that right until it's virtually impossible to legally own a gun. Link

Talk is cheap. We see that in some of our states here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top