JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
that looks really good, caveman!

It shoots just fine also, need to sight it in on a bench but today was a function test only.;)
I am happy with the Slimline KAK though, not as loud as a birdcage or a brake.:p

F03F59CA-FC5C-46C1-8808-C0A94A0CD79D.jpeg

since this is basically a ham and pistol thread now, take a look at my 'hog slayer' with the new sba3 that my wife got me for christmas! a buddy gifted me the surefire m600v for christmas as well.
6FF2A12C-1CF0-42F1-95A2-60E4420AC6E8.jpeg EEA49F97-F540-4B06-B2F7-83261CAC3C4A.jpeg 15D14D87-CCB7-4E2A-B8E1-08B563A86A39.jpeg

its also a casper!

Last Edited:
My wife gave me a Pocket Pro II shooting timer. I'm not so sure about this … now there will be actual evidence of my "prowess" instead of just my own grand ideas of my excellence! :)

I wonder if I can hack the firmware to my advantage. :rolleyes:

Actually it's a nice gift and I'm excited to use it to bring my shooting to a higher level.

Our son gave us a smart phone on his plan and he gave me a new boom box to listen to right wing hate radio.

Turns out that boom boxes are becoming rare since everybody wants Bluetooth. I can't stand having my hearing made null and void by ear buds.

This was my 51st Christmas with The Beloved. I am well blessed.

Best gift was our earliest - the plane tickets my dad surprised us with to get us down to TX for our first ever Christmas together. Just getting to celebrate it with him after 38 years of *not* being able to be with him was powerful, and wonderful. Best Christmas I've had. Spending time with the side of my family that is not dysfunctional, learning more about my own true heritage. My dad has stacks of photo albums - I saw my biological grandfathers - both of them - for the first time in those pictures. My mother's dad died when I was 5 or 6, and my grandmother kept him away. I never knew him. My father's dad died in 1997 when I was 16, and again, I was kept away from him and never knew him. My dad gave me a picture he had - at his brother's wedding (my dad and one of his brothers both married into my mom's family, poor bastards) - my dad's parents, my mom's father and her step mother, and my dad's grandmother are all in the picture. Of the 5 people pictured, I only ever got to meet 2. I got to meet my great grandmother once as an adult before she passed. Sweet lady, lived to be in her 90s. My grandma is still kicking, and we got to visit with her 3 times on our trip. She's a sweet lady.

I got a chance to get more acquainted with my little brother, who will be 18 in less than a month, and my little 13 year old sister. It was great.

As for material things - I got a few. I wound up getting two decent Kershaw knives - my cousin gave me a Cryo II before we left. My dad got me a Kershaw Leek, which I had to mail home to myself (should be in in a day or two), and he got me a couple Craftsman ratchet / socket sets (SAE and Metric). Wifey and I have not bought our gifts to one another yet.

Christmas Morning with Family (12).JPG
My little bro, me, our dad, and my little sister

Christmas Morning (1).JPG
my Grandma, my step-Grandpa, me, my kiddo, and my wifey

Christmas Morning (121).JPG
little bro, step mom, little sis

Galveston Trip (67).JPG
me, my kiddo, and my little bro after building a sand castle on Galveston beach. Day after Christmas, 68 degrees and sunny. :p

Family and comraderie are the best gifts one can ask for.

My wife gave me a Pocket Pro II shooting timer. I'm not so sure about this … now there will be actual evidence of my "prowess" instead of just my own grand ideas of my excellence! :)

I wonder if I can hack the firmware to my advantage. :rolleyes:

Actually it's a nice gift and I'm excited to use it to bring my shooting to a higher level.

Mixing time and accuracy will open your eyes to how much you suck.

You will hate your guns for about six months, and then, you will see massive improvements.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews