JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thank you sir.

I've not experienced that problem with either pair of my Darn Tough socks yet. Maybe it's the styles or models I've purchased so far.

I had always purchased Gold Toe previously but then when I was about to get some I found out their quality supposedly had gone down hill. Anyway I started searching and came across Darn Tough. Personally I would always prefer paying more for something of better quality and the fact these had lifetime guarantees I gave them a go. Anyway after four years I started returning the first lot that started getting holes and they gave me credit towards new pairs. The new pairs now cost a bit more but if these last 4 years I figure I"ll get my moneys worth.
I've had to use the warranty too. Out of about 10 pairs, one lone sock got a small hole in it pretty early on. They replaced it without any issue but they did want the pair of socks returned so they could look at it. It's interesting that they gave you a credit. With mine they just sent me a new pair.

Vortex Sparc II, an M-16 CRKT knife, a Leatherman Wave... all I bought myself! Then some senkos, button up canvas shirts, home made coco mix, biscotis(?), a bunch of amazon cards and cash, ammo crate carrier with 4 30 cal cans, a bunch of E-mergency, about 7 vibrax spinners, mad river 6" worms in glow pink and these...

image.jpg

:s0114:

I've had to use the warranty too. Out of about 10 pairs, one lone sock got a small hole in it pretty early on. They replaced it without any issue but they did want the pair of socks returned so they could look at it. It's interesting that they gave you a credit. With mine they just sent me a new pair.

MIne were actually 4 years old and after looking I couldn't even find that specific type any longer. I'm guessing but given the age and it didn't appear they sold them any longer that very well may explain why.

Some Bose QC 35 II headphones.... oh yes..

Beyond that, I was glad when family left the house Christmas morning.

I got to spend Christmas Eve/afternoon at the kids/grandkids/greatgrandkids and received love, and a beef stick. The wife got lined knit slippers and a nice warm throw... yeah, it's the wife's side of the family; I give them firearms, and they give me the beef.

We had Prime Rib dinner. I ate a huge piece and wound up very uncomfortable all Xmas Eve and Xmas day. The wife and I left for home before it got dark, then watched Christmas Chronicles. The next day it was Christmas Story followed by Die Hard. Somehow Polar Express got left out. I think because I passed out after another great meal.

We watched a friends Shih Tzu all day while she went to celebrate. She didn't want her lil doggy to be Home Alone. I felt so crappy in the morning that I didn't eat. But I took my insulin shot anyway. About 11am, I finally made the decision to go ahead and fix the spiral sliced ham and scalloped potatoes..... Holy Moly, I never fixed those taters before and had no idea it was so much WORK! Now I have a better appreciation of eating them. 15min prep time turned into 1.5hrs as I intermittently chased the dogs back into the house from barking at the neighbor kids out playing. Then I experienced an intense sugar low (numb lips, sweating, confusion and balance problems)... dang it, a shot and then no food... I did it again!!! Some cookies and fudge fixed me up tho.

So anyway, we had ham and scalloped potatoes around 4pm... I had seconds on potatoes and then passed out in my chair with my neck cranked down and over to the side. This morning I'm saying ouch. The friend came and got her poochie at 5pm, then we watched some TV and went to bed around 8pm... the wife only slept for 4hrs but I slept around the clock... powerful potatoes!!!

Had very little political discussion... just a bit after some kin had left. The other great grandad started it and my stepson joined in... fortunately we all lean the same direction so it was pretty mild. I found out my counterpart great granddad likes to read romance novels.:eek: He says they are full of action!!! I can only imagine... LOL

Last Edited:
Wife got me a few more AR Lowers. Also got me a folder adapter for this. I cheated and already had this to the range one time :D
Took it again today and it's becoming my new favorite. Targets are me shooting as fast as I could without the girl out front coming back there to shoot me dirty looks:cool:
I did notice one large group several lanes away had one straggler who was watching it with curiosity. Smiled at her a couple times. If they had asked I would of course let them try. No one asked so I was not sure if they were curious to try or wondering how what I had was legal ;)

ltf3.png Targ.png ltf1.png

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR