JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Merry Christmas everyone!

Anything good come your way?

This year was all about the kid for us. The grandparents spoiled him, as did just about everyone else. The grandparents got him an electric VW Bus! He hasn't figured out how to steer, or keep the gas peddle down, but it was a very enjoyable morning watching him try to drive it

1577316333626.jpeg

I put some ammo in my stocking, and that was about all the gun related stuff.

My younger brother surprised me with this thing. I like it and was really surprised by it.

1577316244866.png

Well I gifted myself this Wilson Combat X-TAC about a month ago. But since we have yet to celebrate Christmas it is my hope to at least get a couple pairs of Darn Tough Socks. Guaranteed for life they are the best socks I've ever had the pleasure of wearing at least when it comes to a crew or boot sock anyway. My first set of about 5 pairs lasted me about 4 years of daily wear and washing Wilson Combat XTAC A.JPG Wilson Combat XTAC E.png Wilson Combat XTAC F.png .

Well I gifted myself this Wilson Combat X-TAC about a month ago. But since we have yet to celebrate Christmas it is my hope to at least get a couple pairs of Darn Tough Socks. Guaranteed for life they are the best socks I've ever had the pleasure of wearing at least when it comes to a crew or boot sock anyway. My first set of about 5 pairs lasted me about 4 years of daily wear and washingView attachment 644254View attachment 644255View attachment 644256.
Beautiful gun!

I also have several pairs of Darn Tough. Love um. I wish they didn't "pill up" so much in the wash though. I wash them inside out and it still happens. Doesn't affect the wear though.

I got to be with my family, of whom, the word "love" is not big enough. I saw the delight of my little children as they open, and delighted, in many gifts from their family members and "Santa". And I saw my beloved wife tear up more than once from joy. A warm household, full of love and joy; I am richly blessed. :)

Beautiful gun!

I also have several pairs of Darn Tough. Love um. I wish they didn't "pill up" so much in the wash though. I wash them inside out and it still happens. Doesn't affect the wear though.

Thank you sir.

I've not experienced that problem with either pair of my Darn Tough socks yet. Maybe it's the styles or models I've purchased so far.

I had always purchased Gold Toe previously but then when I was about to get some I found out their quality supposedly had gone down hill. Anyway I started searching and came across Darn Tough. Personally I would always prefer paying more for something of better quality and the fact these had lifetime guarantees I gave them a go. Anyway after four years I started returning the first lot that started getting holes and they gave me credit towards new pairs. The new pairs now cost a bit more but if these last 4 years I figure I"ll get my moneys worth.

I got to be with my family, of whom, the word "love" is not big enough. I saw the delight of my little children as they open, and delighted, in many gifts from their family members and "Santa". And I saw my beloved wife tear up more than once from joy. A warm household, full of love and joy; I am richly blessed. :)

My first grandchild was born not too long ago. It's going to be his first Christmas, and anytime they ask us to baby sit we gladly volunteer.

On board air compressor for the farm truck, a Weber I grill for my new genesis which was a present to myself this year. The best of all was watching our 10mo old baby girl "open" presents, so much joy brought to my wife and I. Lots happened for our family this year with gaining her and losing other family members. Was a great holiday season with family and friends, feel truly blessed to have the family I do.

Thank you sir.

I've always liked the little ones and this is probably one of the few things that makes getting older worth it.

Sometimes my mother watches our children when we go to the city to party or otherwise be away on an overnight trip. She says being a grandparent is the best situation; play with and delight in the little people, but the hard stuff is still on the parents. I think I comprehend; if the Creator should bless me such, I might be in the rôle a couple decades from now. :s0112:

My woman made me her Baklava. My very own pan. No sharing. All mine.

I also got permission for a DDM4 I had my eye on...
That I already bought.
Last month. :rolleyes:

IMG_3545.JPG

Sometimes my mother watches our children when we go to the city to party or otherwise be away on an overnight trip. She says being a grandparent is the best situation; play with and delight in the little people, but the hard stuff is still on the parents. I think I comprehend; if the Creator should bless me such, I might be in the rôle a couple decades from now. :s0112:

Oh, I've said practically the same thing many a time now. The other of course is that the amount of work it requires it really is something younger people are better equipped for. Regardless whatever chance we get and we let them know we are more than willing to watch our grandson. I can't think of anything I would much rather do at this point in my life.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top