JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

3FB5D347-C275-418C-B571-18BE3A9C703B.jpeg

Merry Christmas!!! The 24th is always the kickoff of several Christmas's around here. Step families, (my parents were split) but everyone is as close or closer than blood family and we are keeping it that way. We lost my Step Dad in October but just had his kids, my siblings and kids, as well as everyone else together honoring him. He was the glue that held us together but we are keeping it going. My kids (4 ranging from 4-15 years old) and his kids' kids get along like best friends. It was great for everyone, my Mom needed that too as she just lost her best friend.
MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!!!

Merry Christmas NWFA !

May your happiness not be a flash in the pan....
Please don't go off half cocked at comments from those relatives...
And may joy and peace fill you totally , as in lock , stock and barrel.....:D
Andy

Last Edited:
And a Ho-Ho-ho shout out to those "Elf on the Shelf" @Moderators for keeping this place naughty-free...or maybe, more accurately, naughty-resistant.

Squirrel Jingle GIF by Lynx

oh, yes I did go there. Sorrrrry.

Edit to add: It was the first GIF that popped up when I typed in "Jingle."

Merry Christmas all!

I'm happy to see "Christmas" has been removed from the bubblegum filter. I thought that was bullbubblegum.

All I got for Christmas (well not exactly all...) was pneumonia!

Not a great Christmas for me, but the wife made sure it was a good one for all of the kids/grandkids.

Hope everyone had a much better Christmas than I did.

All I got for Christmas (well not exactly all...) was pneumonia!

Not a great Christmas for me, but the wife made sure it was a good one for all of the kids/grandkids.

Hope everyone had a much better Christmas than I did.
Sorry to hear that you got sick.

Here's hoping you have a quick recovery and a great 2023.

Thanks, @Howard1955 . The recovery isn't a quick as it could be, just because I returned to work on Tuesday. Even taking it easy there probably isn't the smartest thing to do. The three day weekend will really help. I need the rest.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews