JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There is a firearm question on this questionnaire. Please tell your friends.
I hope this is the right place.
https://merkley.deciding.vote/questions/10?ref=DV-2019-06-target6&refcode=DV-2019-06-target6
JM

Yeah, well, I'd like to skip stupid Yes/No questions. Climate change isn't answered with a yes or no. And I didn't see a way to skip that stupid question. And what the .... merkely asking if President Trump should resign? A united States Senator asking stoopid crap like that of the people? What a dirt bag. Shouldn't he have more important things to do?

True, but it's always good sport to see poll go in a direction they don't expect.
I know Merkley, if part of his poll is not to his liking he is likely to find a way to make sure no one hears about it. (Just my Opine)
By the way, OP's link wouldn't open for me. I guess my voters registration wasn't the correct one to open it:rolleyes:

I know Merkley, if part of his poll is not to his liking he is likely to find a way to make sure no one hears about it. (Just my Opine)
By the way, OP's link wouldn't open for me. I guess my voters registration wasn't the correct one to open it:rolleyes:

It's not just your opine good sir!

I agree that the questions themselves are ridonkulus!! The premise of many are totally false... reminds me of watching the news and how the set up the story leads to a predetermined conclusion.

Also, the lack of opportunity for a discussion is bothersome... to tell Jeffy what I really think, I would have to be able to tell him what I really think. BTW... he's a dork. Have you met the guy? I was invited to have a beer after Community Choir, after being there at a table, the discussion turned to a couple that were gushing over meeting Jerkely at an airport in CO and getting to take a picture with him. GAG! It got worse from there and I slammed down my beer and left when TDS took full reign... I was torked because I was there to relax, so "Shut up about politics"!!!

We are Romeo and Julio, star crossed peasant and Lord.

Screen Shot 2019-07-14 at 4.28.32 PM.png

that was the most polarizing poll I've ever taken. There were no intermediate responses, everything was Yes/No and a rating.

How asinine.

Well, the former Democrat in Me agrees with almost half of this putz's stuff ( But with strong reservations) but the other half is a very markedly different point of view! Which is 1) Why I cannot abide the Democratic Party, and 2) Why I would never support this blooming idiot!:eek::eek::eek:

Well, the former Democrat in Me agrees with almost half of this putz's stuff ( But with strong reservations) but the other half is a very markedly different point of view! Which is 1) Why I cannot abide the Democratic Party, and 2) Why I would never support this blooming idiot!:eek::eek::eek:

Well, he IS one of "THEM". Politically I'm middle of the road. At least I want to be. The party in power in Oregon has me so twisted up, I don't think I could find anyone in that party these days that I could agree with on anything. It's gone that far from what I can see.

We are Romeo and Julio, star crossed peasant and Lord.

View attachment 600550

that was the most polarizing poll I've ever taken. There were no intermediate responses, everything was Yes/No and a rating.

How asinine.

Your 10% beats my 11%. I matched him on 4 items. I'm sooooo ashamed!

I got a 31%. I think that might not be passing. Maybe I need to take it again

That's bad, that's really bad... I want to say something hurtful! :p;)

The first part leaves me speechless... probably a good thing! :p;)

I went back and did some more. I don't get it? "Should children be separated from their parents at the border" That is not a yes or no answer! It's maybe yes/maybe no. The answer is "of course not!" Unless the answer is "Yes" under certain circumstances. I refuse to go further.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top