JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The first part leaves me speechless... probably a good thing! :p;)

A traditional Democrat would never take thing this far, and his Questions do not provide any useful information as a Yes/No leaves zero room for discussion! For the record, every thing I actually agree with, I do so with strong reservations and would demand a discussion where those terms are strong and well defined! The above example; Should children be separated after entering illegally, NO they shouldn't be separated, they should be frickin turned around and double step frog marched back across the Border and Make Mexico deal with them!

We're a match made in heaven, the Prince and the pauper... I even went ahead and sent my answers, just so he knows we're not on the same page...

BE971C5A-2CBF-4FF0-A861-42256A878866.png

So democrats MADE everyone PURCHASE Obama-care health insurance but if you come here illegally they want to GIVE you insurance. Am I missing something?

I agreed on a yes/no basis on nearly half. Yikes. I did, however, say most things weren't important issues and I'm not sure how that played into my rating. There were a lot of baited questions, too. Really should have been a middle "no opinion" option

I feel dirty after that.... And not because I matched on a lot, but because he thinks those issues are the biggest issues facing America.

Things are pretty distorted from the windows in the ivory tower.

Voted out of complete and utter morbid curiosity. Was really hoping for a "Can Merkley kindly shut the hell up, resign, and pack sand?" question. Alas, this was a hope in vain. :p

The Republican party in Oregon is the hare thinking, I can't be losing to this. It should be so easy. I don't like this guy but I have to respect he's out there spreading his name & face around unopposed.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top