JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's entirely up to you who you choose to support, but know this, Kevin is only in it for Kevin!
Here is what went down:

All links and references are still active!
Knopp and the Republicans had one job, to deny the Dems the ability to pass damming legislation. He failed and deserved to be flamed. I emailed and called Knopp and all other Republicans this year about the Gun Free Schools bill and did not receive any response from his office.

I support Kevin because he shows up.
We like to eat our own. I am guilty of that as well. The gun grabbers work harmoniously towards their goal. We on the other hand seem to spend our time criticizing or ignoring each others efforts.

Edit: Atlantic article on how the gun grabbers changed their strategy.

Last Edited:
Guys, PLEASE Stop postings Crap from OFF, they are not welcome here, and we do not promote them, especially after Kevin's Perma Ban!
You wanna support that jerk, go right ahead, but THIS sight does not!
We did have an OFF section which posted threads based on their RSS feed. I removed the section for a few reasons, but primarily because I believe Kevin/OFF's divisive strategy does more harm than good. However, Kevin himself was not banned.

Edit: Atlantic article on how the gun grabbers changed their strategy.

^^^Yes, I have heard about this new strategy: "preventing gun violence" vs. gun control

Redefining common words in plain English, and turn of phrase, two things the political left is highly skilled at.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top