JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just was thinking about the thread for Pokerace and was wondering if a permanent memorial thread would be well received?
We could use it for members who pass , pets , friends etc...
Again just thinking out loud , so to speak .
Andy

Last Edited:
I like the idea, a way to memorialize friends and family that may not be said or read elsewhere. I lost my grandmother a little over 2 weeks ago and thought about posting it here. We were really close and I'm just now able to talk about it without getting upset.

My thoughts are with you!
Stacy

Thank you, it's been a rough time with Thanksgiving and all. She lived a long life, but that doesn't make it any less painful. Tomorrow I'm going to her house to help take care of her belongings. Not looking forward to it.

Thank you, it's been a rough time with Thanksgiving and all. She lived a long life, but that doesn't make it any less painful. Tomorrow I'm going to her house to help take care of her belongings. Not looking forward to it.

That can be the hardest!
I helped my best friend with his Dads we cleaned out and sold 84 yrs worth of stuff in 1 1/2 weeks and a single wide/ 1/2acre and Two vehicles. ( In Montana)
Stacy

Absolutely!

We can create both a memorial thread (which I'll stick) and also a usergroup with a special badge for those who have passed on.

Another forum I'm on has a "Health, Welfare and Passings" thread for this type of thing. Maybe we can move a couple of existing threads to it once it is created.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top