JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Will you be attending?

• Yes

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters
Man, just joined this forum and wish I had been in the country for this event. Was just talking to my wife about the idea of organizing events like this. If there is a mailing list or something for these events, please add me to it.

Man, just joined this forum and wish I had been in the country for this event. Was just talking to my wife about the idea of organizing events like this. If there is a mailing list or something for these events, please add me to it.

Not for these type of events specifically, but if you go into the Events & Get Togethers section and click '<broken link removed>" it'll alert you to new threads. Thanks for your offer to help!

I was on hiatus from NWFA, but I too would have gone for another Memaloose cleanup. I helped do one a year or two ago and it was good times. I will pay more attention to catch the next one. Thanks to all who participated.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top