JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Will you be attending?

• Yes

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters
Man, just joined this forum and wish I had been in the country for this event. Was just talking to my wife about the idea of organizing events like this. If there is a mailing list or something for these events, please add me to it.

Man, just joined this forum and wish I had been in the country for this event. Was just talking to my wife about the idea of organizing events like this. If there is a mailing list or something for these events, please add me to it.

Not for these type of events specifically, but if you go into the Events & Get Togethers section and click '<broken link removed>" it'll alert you to new threads. Thanks for your offer to help!

I was on hiatus from NWFA, but I too would have gone for another Memaloose cleanup. I helped do one a year or two ago and it was good times. I will pay more attention to catch the next one. Thanks to all who participated.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top