JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ironbar,

Everyone can say what they want. No need to get personal. I enjoy everyone's input.

The truth is the vast majority of men are feminized henpecks. That is why women are allowed so much power over the lives of men. The media is constantly building up the myth that men are pathetic children and women are to be honored always.

My greatest attribute is that I partake in having fun with them now and then, but am rarely if ever 'lonely' - I don't want one around all the time.

Most men fear being alone like they fear death.

I pity them. Solitude is one of life's greatest gifts.

"Honey I'm home" would be a death sentence for someone like me.

I stand by what I said about Ms. Griffith. She did it to herself with her plastic surgery. I don't tell the Hollywood elite how to make a movie so I don't think they should comment on my rights as an American to bear or not bear arms as I see fit. Like a politician if you are going to put your face in public and make statements about Things you may or may not be knowledgeable on you are fair game.
I was not singling out"pretty women". I made a comment on an off topic forum. I also am not sure where you got your credentials as to who is a gentleman or the definition thereof is.
Lipstick on a pig doesn't mean it still isn't a pig. What's ungentlemanly about stating the obvious where someone's vanity forced them to disfigure themselves in a effort to "stay young"?

Since we are on the subject of movie stars I shall close with a movie quote: " lighten up,Francis!"

Brutus Out

Well, as to credentials on being gentlemanly (wow, seriously? you have to ask how a man gets that sort of credential?) any man that knows me knows I am one... and the women who know me all say likewise That I try an uphold gentlemanly behavior.

You may consider being plain spoken a virtue. That you are maintaining a simple and pure aesthetic and just being "truthful" Now imagine how we'd all act if we told each other how we thought of each other all the time. We'd all go around with permanent black eyes and broken teeth.

In my opinion being brutally "truthful" at all times is just an excuse to be hurtful and inconsiderate and trying to wrap it in the word "truth"... Does your mother or sister look their best anymore? If not, would you tell them they look haggard or old or ugly? Of course not. That right there... that level of dignity and respect is how a gentleman behave. As if those women were his blood relatives who he loves. That dictates how he treats them. Therefore I try and treat women with the same respect, consideration, and dignity that I'd want someone to treat my sister or mother with.
Seems to me that that's a lot finer way to behave than to call them a pig even if you think they look like one.

What would Tom Lykus say ? I like and enjoy women too. Although I am fine being single I prefer slightly to be married. Obviously. Having said that, I agree with Burt 100%. Most women, especially most good looking ones, have been trained since birth to find and enslave the best meal ticket they can. There are exceptions to the rule out there but you really have to look for one. Most really hot women I have known have a very overdeveloped sense of entitlement. As if their pussy was gold plated or something.

Some women are keepers, but many are....expendable....no that's maybe not the right word. How about replaceable ? Just like many other kinds of relationships in anyone's life. A few good ones stick and most sorta come and go. No sense worrying about or wasting resources on the ones that aren't gonna bring some positive things into your life. I remember asking my dad once when I was a younger man if it bothered him that he went through so many women in his life. He said, " Nope, there's always another one and the real trick is to keep the old ones from coming back. " At 27 I thought that was a bit callous. At 50 I think Pops had things pretty well figured out.

My gramps told me to go look for women in church and the library. I slept in the library in college. Awesome snoozes. Found my woman at church. She's freakin hot. Even after 4 kids. Me. I'm a old jock who could of done more.
I a
Most ended up with a VERY hot girl. But she had a bed problem. Never trusted that ho.
So Clambo, is your wife worse than this?

image.jpg

image.jpg

My gramps told me to go look for women in church and the library. I slept in the library in college. Awesome snoozes. Found my woman at church. She's freakin hot. Even after 4 kids. Me. I'm a old jock who could of done more.
I a
Most ended up with a VERY hot girl. But she had a bed problem. Never trusted that ho.
So Clambo, is your wife worse than this?

View attachment 68991

Add 100 lbs and lots of visible scars from a couple surgeries gone wrong.....then get back to me. But I love her. I really had to grow myself up and decided I wanted to be with her despite her problems/flaws. Then I had to make sure I wasn't going on a martyr trip, trying to morally make up for a largely misspent and insensitive youth. After I figured those two things out, well, it's been a really good marriage. We complement each other pretty well. I do take pretty good care of her, I dig what she's about AND I get to have all the guns, fishing poles, tools,etc. that I can afford. She's the only woman I was ever involved with that let's me bubblegum up unconditionally. Which as you may have guessed, I occasionally do.

Add 100 lbs and lots of visible scars from a couple surgeries gone wrong.....then get back to me. But I love her. I really had to grow myself up and decided I wanted to be with her despite her problems/flaws. Then I had to make sure I wasn't going on a martyr trip, trying to morally make up for a largely misspent and insensitive youth. After I figured those two things out, well, it's been a really good marriage. We complement each other pretty well. I do take pretty good care of her, I dig what she's about AND I get to have all the guns, fishing poles, tools,etc. that I can afford. She's the only woman I was ever involved with that let's me bubblegum up unconditionally. Which as you may have guessed, I occasionally do.

Lol!!!!!!!!!!! Holy crap.
My wife lets me do anything! Anything! I so hit the jackpot. Huge!

I do not enjoy BoonDocks' input. I think he's a blithering bubblegum with nothing valuable to add to any discussion. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

There is nothing wrong with disliking him. I don't see eye to eye with him all the time.

BoonDocks has made it very clear why he types the way he does. It can be a chore sometimes, but if you pay attention, sometimes he actually has something to say. I have to say that the video of the idiot with his hand gestures is a bit insulting and goes a bit far.

I completely support your dislike of anyone's comments, my own included.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top