JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Funny how Hollywoods own delusional mind set tells them botox and silicone will make me look more women like ?
The same mind set that tells them out law guns to the good guys and and don't victimize the bad guys.

:confused:

Well, just remember one thing. When asking why all supermodels look like 12 year old boys, the answer is always "because they are selling dresses to women, not men".

So, women really are that crazy? To me, if all the men around you are gagging at the site of a frail, malnourished "supermodel", that's not the look you want to attract a mate. I personally need something to hold onto. I'm no chubby chaser, but a healthy woman is a beautiful thing. My lady can work on our little farm with the best of 'em. She cleans up nice, too. She will never be on a Top Model TV show, and I wouldn't be interested if she were. Her real beauty can be found in the undying REAL love she feels for me and my son. She's purty too. That never hurt nothing.

Honestly, since when was Melanie Griffith anything but a set of boobs connected to a very annoying voice? She ws still hot in "Bonfire Of The Vanities", but I can't think of situation where she "acted" at all.

Can someone throw out a film that contains Melanie Griffith doing "good" acting work?

Little Half-Pint from Little House on the Prairie grew into herself very nicely. That wasn't good enough. She had to improve herself.

I agree. She didn't need to do that to herself.

Laura-Ingalls-melissa-gilbert-7051474-360-271.jpg Melissa-Gilbert-melissa-gilbert-7043914-445-594.jpg 1299163453869.jpg bruce-boxleitner-melissa-gilbert-386a-030311.jpg

My first wife.....was gorgeous....great in the sack ( unfortunately not just with me )....made lots of money( between crack and heroin binges that lasted months)....in short a complete self serving psycho. She always said that she did not know what she would do in life once her looks failed. Well, they did. Life and justice finally began to close in and she did 6 years in the penitentiary. :) I am certain that will not be her only trip too. There is nothing else a dried up old felonious junkie has to offer society in the way of good paying services, so in other words, the gravy train ended.

I took a many year break from women. To ensure that I did not make that mistake again. In short I grew up a lot. Maybe not completely, but enough. Enter second wife. My current wife is....ugle as a mud fence. I mean fugly. It took me a good while to get ok with that. I'm ashamed to admit that but it did. The reason I kept trying to get ok with that was because despite that she is the most wonderful person I have ever known. I love her dearly. She asks little of me and gets a lot. I could go on but you get the point. Hell, since this is NWFA I'll put it in simple terms we can all relate to. A GLOCK is....well, ugly. Let's face it, they are. But, you'd be hard pressed to find a gun that worked better or was as practical, even if you hate them.

As for Melanie or other celebs, I could care less. I recently cancelled cable. I loathe celeb worship. What do they really bring to the table that makes us want to pay them soooo much money and worship them as demigods ? Nothing as far as I can tell. Then whenever they break a fingernail we are all supposed to boohoo over their tragedy. Melanie, you wouldn't last 2 days in my world. i'm old, fatter, and uglier too....you don't see me bubbleguming...at least about that anyway. Why ? Because no one cares.

A doctor goes to school for years. It costs him major coin the whole time. A lot of work and sacrifice before they ever start really making money. When they do, they add a service to the world that is deemed valuable and is well comped. I get that. I have no problem with a physician or similiar making $1,000,000 a year. Yet we deify these stupid *** vain actors......and pay them many, many times more than someone who actually has something to offer. Same with athletes.....is the ability to bounce a ball well really worth 7.5 mil a year ?. Me thinks not. Worse yet we let out kids worship them and aspire to be them. This has led to an entire population of people who think real life is either just like TV or really confused and disappointed when they find out that it isn't. Life is not 90210 or Melrose. Everyone doesn't have a part time job at a coffee shop or a boutique that pays 6 figures like Joey or whatever the bubblegum his name does.

Anyway, Melanie baby, get over yourself.

My first wife.....was gorgeous....great in the sack ( unfortunately not just with me )....made lots of money( between crack and heroin binges that lasted months)....in short a complete self serving psycho. She always said that she did not know what she would do in life once her looks failed. Well, they did. Life and justice finally began to close in and she did 6 years in the penitentiary. :) I am certain that will not be her only trip too. There is nothing else a dried up old felonious junkie has to offer society in the way of good paying services, so in other words, the gravy train ended.

I took a many year break from women. To ensure that I did not make that mistake again. In short I grew up a lot. Maybe not completely, but enough. Enter second wife. My current wife is....ugle as a mud fence. I mean fugly. It took me a good while to get ok with that. I'm ashamed to admit that but it did. The reason I kept trying to get ok with that was because despite that she is the most wonderful person I have ever known. I love her dearly. She asks little of me and gets a lot. I could go on but you get the point. Hell, since this is NWFA I'll put it in simple terms we can all relate to. A GLOCK is....well, ugly. Let's face it, they are. But, you'd be hard pressed to find a gun that worked better or was as practical, even if you hate them.

As for Melanie or other celebs, I could care less. I recently cancelled cable. I loathe celeb worship. What do they really bring to the table that makes us want to pay them soooo much money and worship them as demigods ? Nothing as far as I can tell. Then whenever they break a fingernail we are all supposed to boohoo over their tragedy. Melanie, you wouldn't last 2 days in my world. i'm old, fatter, and uglier too....you don't see me bubbleguming...at least about that anyway. Why ? Because no one cares.

A doctor goes to school for years. It costs him major coin the whole time. A lot of work and sacrifice before they ever start really making money. When they do, they add a service to the world that is deemed valuable and is well comped. I get that. I have no problem with a physician or similiar making $1,000,000 a year. Yet we deify these stupid *** vain actors......and pay them many, many times more than someone who actually has something to offer. Same with athletes.....is the ability to bounce a ball well really worth 7.5 mil a year ?. Me thinks not. Worse yet we let out kids worship them and aspire to be them. This has led to an entire population of people who think real life is either just like TV or really confused and disappointed when they find out that it isn't. Life is not 90210 or Melrose. Everyone doesn't have a part time job at a coffee shop or a boutique that pays 6 figures like Joey or whatever the bubblegum his name does.

Anyway, Melanie baby, get over yourself.

You win. Post of the year. Your wife by the way isn't ugly. Your probably no looker! Lol

You win. Post of the year. Your wife by the way isn't ugly. Your probably no looker! Lol

I thought I mentioned that, but evidently not. Nope, I'm no prize myself, but I'm now old enough that I really don't care that much. That barnyard rooster biz is best left to the younger guys. But yeah, my wife.... you guys think I'm kidding.....she really got short changed on the looks deal. I've seen worse....but not many.

Speaking of women who get a free ride in life based on their physical beauty all I can say is there is no reason to pity them.

We all know some. Seen them go through their attractive years and then the DNA crumbles, the skin shrivels, the fat cells expand. They are void of humor, intellect, personality and character. They were users during their entire window of opportunity (to use men).

Sadly, when their physical beauty has expired they oddly still believe men should have a reason to want them, to fawn over them, but this is a miscalculation on their part. No one wants them anymore. Men, even old men, want fresh fruit from the vine. Not an old prune laying on the ground.

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny story, and quickly summarized.

I was 'buddies' with an extremely hot female 10-12 years ago. Would be the typical dumb guy who would cater to it in order to use it as an arm pierce. I mean it was stunning. Face was of an angel, body of a goddess.

Once I was in Palm Springs with her at the Hilton and she was prancing around naked in the room with the windows uncovered. The front desk's phones were ringing off the hook with complaints from WOMEN/wives.

The next day when she went out to the pool in her skimpy bikini all you could hear were lawn chairs 'clicking' as all the men were sitting up in their chairs to stare.

FORWARD IN TIME -->

Well about a year ago, it looked me up and wanted to go out to dinner with me and another friend (on me $$ of course). I had to work late so my buddy picked her up and they were out at the City Grill downtown waiting on me.

My buddy called - "Hey, where are you, when will you be here?" ---- HMMM .... my spider sense was tingling. Why would he care so much if he was out getting all the show boating attention?

I knew something wasn't right, was tired from work, so I flaked and just went home.

Heard an earful that next day LOL. Well, she put on about 50 lbs, looks like crap but STILL it was acting like it was the latest covergirl on Sports Illustrated. "I don't understand why guys are not hitting on me here." Geezus! LOL

HAHAHA. Damn funny. My buddy had to pick up the tab. He asked 'don't you care about seeing her again?' Of course not. There is no reason to, no substance, no interesting stories, nothing - why would I? An expired tart is sour.

Just another prune that is wilted.

Don't get me wrong. I have unattractive, fat female friends and I love hanging out with them because they have great personalities and are interesting (they HAVE to be). But the ex-beauty above can't be a toad and expect any man to want to waste his time with her.

Next time you come across a beautiful women of little substance and great beauty and think 'wow, I wish I could be with her' remember the great words of Spock - "Wanting is often better than Having" :) Just give it TIME.

For every stunningly beautiful woman out there in life there is also a guy who would like to get rid of her but is trapped.

Does she have a sister?

clambo,
I think you forgot this is the cut and paste checking/googling internet world these days. or are blonde
it rings a bell though
Sounds like Rodney Dangerfield though.

This may get mushy, weak stomachs move along.

I still love my old girl, she still loves me (most the time). Growing older together has been one heck of a ride and I look forward to many more years with her. I can still admire classic beauty in guns, homes, cars, art, and yes, even women without upsetting her. Having shared concepts of what is beautiful and what is not is one of the things that drew us together. We have a helluva time at walmart, at times we just look at "that" and each other and bust out laughing. She keeps track of the celebs for me, when we see someone on tv that's famous, I'll ask her "work?" and she always knows. I would not change her in the slightest way, she would probably rather I had work done. Even with my rugged good looks!

And all the older woman wonder why men go after younger ones,all they have to do is read all of the fore mentioned and look in the mirror. Age old question answered.

Guys, I'm not sure what the deal is... why are you being so mean and spiteful to these women. We all get older. Is there something about these women that anger you so much you have to insult them?

Hell, I've some good friends that were really really gorgeous when they were younger and to my eyes they still are. A number of them I'm sure you know by name alone.

For example one of them is Morgan Fairchild... she's now in her 60's and still looks great. If you want to see that I know here... just check her twitter timeline... you'll see her talking to me or sending me stuff all the time. *shrugs* but that's kinda the point... look past the looks and see the person.

Sure there are women out there that are exactly as shallow and mean spirited as you might imagine them to be, but a lot of them aren't.

Here's what I've learned... really attractive women...most guys are just afraid to go up and ask them out or just introduce themselves to them and talk to them like people. As such the only guys that do end up being the creeps, the jerks, the bubblegums. And these women start counter punching to drive them off preemptively.

If you talk to them, let them see that you're not a jerk... chances are that you'll do just fine.

But this catty and frankly ungentlemanly talk about women... I'm pretty embarrassed to read stuff like this here. I'm really sad that some of you feel this way... I'm also glad that there are people like coop44 there who spoke up and spoke positively of his girl. I see nothing wrong with a woman as she ages... The idea that women have to all be 18-24 forever is unreasonable... as unreasonable as the idea that we all need to keep washboard abs and look like we're 25 and playing varsity football forever.

I will be the opposite side of the fence here....

Most of the posts above, are speaking of & treating Women, as objects. "it" ????? I say this, what concept provides you the ability to be casting about judgements like these ????

I have absolutely no understanding of MEN, who think like the above posts, save coop44, and similar.

I once knew a very beautiful women, we were in a group forum, and I asked her out.... She says, uhh philip, I have a Girl Friend.... OK, shot down, right?

Later, months later, I am sharing to the Forum, about the hurendous pains I was experiancing with my oldest daughter... For those who do not OR did not know, I was, and still am, a "Single Parent", my wife died when this daughter was just Nine YO. I had to evict her, after Months of Therapy, joint, and individual, for both of us, and also Family, with her younger sister.

So... I am sharing ALL of what I was going through.... Afterwards, the Lady above, came up to me, almost trembeling.... HUGS me intimately, and long time... And quietly said in my ear....

"I wish I had HAD, a Father, like YOU"... She did Not let go of me... She comforting me, I comforting her, and you could NOT get a penny between us, that close, that personal.

Hey guys, you ever here the Male Attitude, that "I could convince a Lesbian to go Hetro ???? That is Hog Wash, many are that way ~Just Because~ of being treated as stated above. Women Are Not Objects to conquer, and then "Move On" .... Discarded like yesterdays News Paper...

Yes, I did not stay on topic, what Melonie did to herself is rediculous, utterly vain, That disgusts me, but not half as much as the comments about the Women in your life, current or past, yesterday's trash .....

Shame on you. Really sad, this thread is.

philip,
Who has an awesome relationship with the above mentioned daughter, after a year & a half, she came to my front door, and apologized, to her Father, for Not Understanding what was needed on her part, simply put, she realized, No Matter whose house it is, there ARE Rules to follow, she felt at 18, free ride, with no rules....

Wrong. But It Took MORE than I had to get her to understand that.

And I treat ALL women, thus: either like my Grand Mother, Mother, or Daughter.... neice is thrown in ad well.... And it has beenthat way, for 13 years, finally understanding, there are more important things, than showing a woman, you can sexually please her, hoping that she will accept my proposal to marry... Meh. I trust in God, to provide my needs, and THAT takes courage, my friends....

Sermon over.

Grain of salt ... but yes ... the users and the useless earn the IT title. Never have had respect for them.

Nice to know they all lose in the end, well except for the ones smart enough to land a sperm donor and a living wallet while they were still in their prime.

Guys, I'm not sure what the deal is... why are you being so mean and spiteful to these women. We all get older. Is there something about these women that anger you so much you have to insult them?

Regarding my original post, the article in question was one where Melanie Griffith took the opportunity to lament the lack of work for her. I pointed out that it's due to the fact that her multiple plastic surgeries have left her face looking like something her awful plastic surgeon crapped out after a hard night of drinking. It's true that it's an insult to MG, but IMO she deserves it. Doing all that to your face in a pathetic attempt to stay relevant is....well.....pathetic.

Women aren't afraid of getting old. They're afraid of getting ugly.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews