JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just to weigh in, I am on my second and last marriage, she is a keeper, smart, fun, sexy, cooks, will learn to shoot one of these days and gets prepping, especially farming and preserving, not so much the tactical yet. It was even her idea to take the motorcycle on our honeymoon but she isn't a biker chick. I fooled around plenty after 1st divorce and ended up later dating a gal who was a friend 1st professionally so we knew each other a couple of years before we ever started dating. Lived together 2.5 years then got married.... 18 months later things just keep getting better...I have found being bitter bout the ex or even ex bosses ain't worth it these days.

Brutus Out:cool:

Women don't have to be old to be class-less and useless. But unfortunately women do want to emulate who they look up to, or celebrities for that matter.

The MTV VMAs should be a testament to the decline of Western Civilization.

This is all why I stopped dating 20-somethings 5-6 years ago LOL! As Eddie said in Coming to America - I want a woman who will stimulate my mind as well as my loins.

What is the point of a millionaire superstar acting like this in front of an audience filled with a lot of kids. Even Will Smith's kids looked shocked.

Watched by 24 million people on TV as entertainment (hello Idiocracy).

Shame on her and all the other untalented Hos that pass for 'stars.' Little kids that adored her now have to be taken aside and be told that she is garbage and not to be looked up to in any way.

1377483237000-mileytonguebetter.jpg

Sign 'em up for a night of " Rehabilitation " I say. It's just one night. How bad could that be ? I dropped Comcast a few weeks ago. No more modern up to date TV entertainment for me. Already had Netflix. Added Hulu+ amd bought a Roku. I'm just gonna sit here and live in the good old days.

PS: Burt, congratulations. Good job ! I do believe you have done the impossible. You managed to find a photo of a woman CLEARLY uglier than my wife. I don't care how drunk they got me........if I had to look at that face.....no wonder he's hittin'n it from the back.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top