JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
She's complaining because acting work pretty much dried up for her. Dear Mel, here's a clue:

IT'S BECAUSE YOUR FACE LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING YOUR AWFUL PLASTIC SURGEON CRAPPED OUT AFTER A HARD NIGHT OF DRINKING!

Melanie-Griffith-Cosmetic-Surgery.jpg

Melanie Griffith lashes out at 'superficial' Hollywood machine | Fox News

From Brittany Spears to Rihanna(?), Hollywood is full of very ugly and haggard women who only look good after an hour or two of makeup plus seasonal liposuction. That is why the whole celebrity worship thing is a crock. Makeup and Auto-Tune and you have the next sexy superstar.

From Brittany Spears to Rihanna(?), Hollywood is full of very ugly and haggard women who only look good after an hour or two of makeup. That is why the whole celebrity worship thing is a crock. Makeup and Auto-Tune and you have the next sexy superstar.

forgot the flat stomach and the pair of bolt on boobs.

Many men marry women solely for their looks and this is always their reward down the road. Poor Antonio, you dummy. Brad Pitt and others will be following in your footsteps if that is any consolation.

Women age like milk. Men age like wine. More to offer on a broader scale so to speak.

Melanie is a superficial twit in every sense of the word and has been her whole life. Everything she had was based on her looks. Antonio wouldn't have given her the time of day if she was ugly. Now I am sure he wants to chew his arm off, but perhaps he is trapped with it do to a kid, etc?

Of course, as expected, these hens still hold themselves in very high regard even though the milk went sour long ago.

They believe a man should just be so lucky to be with them. I know of a half dozen personal examples and always chuckle when these former beauties try to weasel their way back into my life.

No dear, I don't care if you need a place to stay or if your hard drive crashed and you now need help. You are old news. Unattractive and pathetic. You can't play the beauty card anymore. You are the expired milk sitting solo on the shelf of life.

The truth is what a woman has to offer goes south starting at about age 19-24. In contrast, that is when a man starts on his trek to get his act together, build character, income, security - his 'attractive' traits.

But the average dumb guy doesn't do that math and MARRIES a declining investment in his 20s. Sad to watch I tell you.

What if it was in our culture for men to wear makeup, to fake up their looks - LOL! These Prima Donnas of blush and eyelashes would be royally screwed then.

Many men marry women solely for their looks and this is always their reward down the road. Poor Antonio, you dummy. Brad Pitt and others will be following in your footsteps if that is any consolation.

Women age like milk. Men age like wine. More to offer on a broader scale so to speak.

Melanie is a superficial twit in every sense of the word and has been her whole life. Everything she had was based on her looks. Antonio wouldn't have given her the time of day if she was ugly. Now I am sure he wants to chew his arm off, but perhaps he is trapped with it do to a kid, etc?

Of course, as expected, these hens still hold themselves in very high regard even though the milk went sour long ago.

They believe a man should just be so lucky to be with them. I know of a half dozen personal examples and always chuckle when these former beauties try to weasel their way back into my life.

No dear, I don't care if you need a place to stay or if your hard drive crashed and you now need help. You are old news. Unattractive and pathetic. You can't play the beauty card anymore. You are the expired milk sitting solo on the shelf of life.

The truth is what a woman has to offer goes south starting at about age 19-24. In contrast, that is when a man starts on his trek to get his act together, build character, income, security - his 'attractive' traits.

But the average dumb guy doesn't do that math and MARRIES a declining investment in his 20s. Sad to watch I tell you.

What if it was in our culture for men to wear makeup, to fake up their looks - LOL! These Prima Donnas of blush and eyelashes would be royally screwed then.

That reminds me, I have to pick up some Walleye lures.

Welcome all to the Church of the Painful Truth! Every teenage and tweenage boy should read this daily.

That's true Burt, looks should be way, way down the list of desirable attributes! Trust me guys, you will have to talk to them someday! By the by, Antonio is not aging gracefully!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top