JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I will be the opposite side of the fence here....

Most of the posts above, are speaking of & treating Women, as objects. "it" ????? I say this, what concept provides you the ability to be casting about judgements like these ????

I have absolutely no understanding of MEN, who think like the above posts, save coop44, and similar.

I once knew a very beautiful women, we were in a group forum, and I asked her out.... She says, uhh philip, I have a Girl Friend.... OK, shot down, right?

Later, months later, I am sharing to the Forum, about the hurendous pains I was experiancing with my oldest daughter... For those who do not OR did not know, I was, and still am, a "Single Parent", my wife died when this daughter was just Nine YO. I had to evict her, after Months of Therapy, joint, and individual, for both of us, and also Family, with her younger sister.

So... I am sharing ALL of what I was going through.... Afterwards, the Lady above, came up to me, almost trembeling.... HUGS me intimately, and long time... And quietly said in my ear....

"I wish I had HAD, a Father, like YOU"... She did Not let go of me... She comforting me, I comforting her, and you could NOT get a penny between us, that close, that personal.

Hey guys, you ever here the Male Attitude, that "I could convince a Lesbian to go Hetro ???? That is Hog Wash, many are that way ~Just Because~ of being treated as stated above. Women Are Not Objects to conquer, and then "Move On" .... Discarded like yesterdays News Paper...

Yes, I did not stay on topic, what Melonie did to herself is rediculous, utterly vain, That disgusts me, but not half as much as the comments about the Women in your life, current or past, yesterday's trash .....

Shame on you. Really sad, this thread is.

philip,
Who has an awesome relationship with the above mentioned daughter, after a year & a half, she came to my front door, and apologized, to her Father, for Not Understanding what was needed on her part, simply put, she realized, No Matter whose house it is, there ARE Rules to follow, she felt at 18, free ride, with no rules....

Wrong. But It Took MORE than I had to get her to understand that.

And I treat ALL women, thus: either like my Grand Mother, Mother, or Daughter.... neice is thrown in ad well.... And it has beenthat way, for 13 years, finally understanding, there are more important things, than showing a woman, you can sexually please her, hoping that she will accept my proposal to marry... Meh. I trust in God, to provide my needs, and THAT takes courage, my friends....

Sermon over.

tl;dr

I do not enjoy BoonDocks' input. I think he's a blithering bubblegum with nothing valuable to add to any discussion. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

By speaking your mind so elequently.

It means I must have hit a Raw Nerve.

I am not on this forum, to make friends. I have been doing online forums of this nature for almost 14 years, and this One thread, has to be in the Top Three WORST threads I have ever read....

Maybe it would better put as one Of The Three Most Bottom of the PIT, Threads ??????

Although there has been some reason put behind attacking Holly Wierd Pinko's, I simply suggest that the Topic on women in this thread is about Equivant to a Fifth Graders mental Status.

I was in the Fifth Grade once, but I grew up, and out of that thinking.

Women are NOT objects to gratify oneslf, and move on, they are not owned, like concubines, or Whores... (You on a wnore, for a short time, is a concept...)

Well
I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.
. I'll agree to that.

Philip,
Finding it amusing to read Fifth Grade potty mouth behaior in this thread....

Ironbar,

Everyone can say what they want. No need to get personal. I enjoy everyone's input.

The truth is the vast majority of men are feminized henpecks. That is why women are allowed so much power over the lives of men. The media is constantly building up the myth that men are pathetic children and women are to be honored always.

My greatest attribute is that I partake in having fun with them now and then, but am rarely if ever 'lonely' - I don't want one around all the time.

Most men fear being alone like they fear death.

I pity them. Solitude is one of life's greatest gifts.

"Honey I'm home" would be a death sentence for someone like me.

I'm with you on this one, having been married twice. I find life much more enjoyable as a single man with a couple FWB's. I spent 2011 and 2012 reentering the dating scene and learned a lot about what I want and don't want in a mate. Both people having their own home and own financial security is at the top of the list after the obvious number one qualification which is that there is an attraction to begin with.

One thing I will say is that outer beauty is more about genetics than age. My dating age group is approx 40 to 55 and I must say I've dated women in their 50's that were much younger looking than some women in their 30's. In the end it takes more than a pretty face to make it much past the initial lust phase of a relationship.

Ah the dating stories I'll never be able to tell on NWFA...

Maybe, they can make a documentary about the woes of plastic surgery and its complications. She would be a great real-life example and her acting skills would help real give life to the film. Why cannot older women just accept being old? I find older women who age naturally and keep healthy to be much more beautiful than the Frankensteins I see walking around who attempt to reconstruct the same face they had in their youth, but end up looking like something out of a Walking Dead episode.

Bahdow!

Actually, "equivant" is a melding of "savant" and "equivalent". It makes perfect sense. I use it in Scrabble all the time.. because I hate Scrabble and don't give a crap.

Bahdow!

Actually, "equivant" is a melding of "savant" and "equivalent". It makes perfect sense. I use it in Scrabble all the time.. because I hate Scrabble and don't give a crap.

That I thoughtI had touched my iPad Mini, enough, to get the " l " there, but didn't !!!

My use of the iPad Mini, reminds of back in the Day, when I was tutoring ~Computer use~ to a Retired Fireman, Irish descent. He would bang down on the keys, like he had done with the First Type Writer he ever used... And I cringed at first, wondering if the key board would survive...

But that is completely "Off Topic" !!! In the thread, in Off Topic.

philip
In the Boon Docks

More entertaining than a former me-me-me beauty queen aging into an undesirable crow is watching a dumb male henpeck throw his life into the sewer because he got smitten by a CURRENTLY beautiful female.

The crowned king for that has to be Brad Pitt, but it is a constantly growing line of losers. Despite him having millions, looks, fame (not great anyway), etc - I wouldn't trade places with that guy for anything. His life would be my hell.

When I see I marriage announcement from a celebrity (specifically) couple I always go right to the picture. The guy has a nervous 'what am I doing" look on his face and the female "I got this sucker now!."

Most of the time the guy is in his prime, can have any tail he wants, live like a king with all the freedoms and perks then says one day, hmm, maybe a cage would be better for me, along with a complaining, whining crow.

That Kanye West guy - LOL - what a pitiful mess. What in the world was the guy ever thinking? Does he even have a functioning brain at all? Hilarious to watch though. I hereby wed this made up fat cow and all her sack of problems.

I would be angry too pal, but too late, you are screwed. HAHAHA Mindless TV - good for something afterall. It is the "Jerry Springer Syndrome". No matter how bad things are in your life you can enjoy watching others actively destroying theirs. 90% of the time that is indeed a man wrecking his life over a female.

kanye-west-kim-kardashian-prime-112-dinner-date-07.jpg

More entertaining than a former me-me-me beauty queen aging into an undesirable crow is watching a dumb male henpeck throw his life into the sewer because he got smitten by a CURRENTLY beautiful female.

The crowned king for that has to be Brad Pitt, but it is a constantly growing line of losers. Despite him having millions, looks, fame (not great anyway), etc - I wouldn't trade places with that guy for anything. His life would be my hell.

When I see I marriage announcement from a celebrity (specifically) couple I always go right to the picture. The guy has a nervous 'what am I doing" look on his face and the female "I got this sucker now!."

Most of the time the guy is in his prime, can have any tail he wants, live like a king with all the freedoms and perks then says one day, hmm, maybe a cage would be better for me, along with a complaining, whining crow.

That Kanye West guy - LOL - what a pitiful mess. What in the world was the guy ever thinking? Does he even have a functioning brain at all? Hilarious to watch though. I hereby wed this made up fat cow and all her sack of problems.

I would be angry too pal, but too late, you are screwed. HAHAHA Mindless TV - good for something afterall. It is the "Jerry Springer Syndrome". No matter how bad things are in your life you can enjoy watching others actively destroying theirs. 90% of the time that is indeed a man wrecking his life over a female.

kanye-west-kim-kardashian-prime-112-dinner-date-07.jpg

Point taken, Burt! If I were thrust into a room full of Kardashians I would gnaw my arm pits until I was compleatly through the arterys!

That would have been pretty funny, had it been me. I'm pretty sure all I have ever tried to sell here was a couple old Winchester bolts, a .44 mag, and maybe or maybe not a shotgun. I've never even owned an AK.

I am curious about these Chinese AK's. I am a firm believe that the only 47 I would ever own is a MAK90.

Is the implication that they were overpriced? Underpriced? I'm confused.

I hate to say it, but no matter how soulless and vapid, Kim Kardashian is quite physically attractive. I am a fan of women with curves and like it or not, she's got 'em.

Still, my old lady dug the trench to bury my chicken wire underground for my new chicken coop. She then went inside, cleaned up and cooked me dinner. I can honestly say that no matter the temptation, I honestly only have eyes for her. Let's see Scarlett Johansen paint a house and drive a 4x4 like my old lady. It's not even a contest.

^ This. Really. People, men or women that bring something to the table more than physical beauty and a snotty attitude. That is why I enjoy their decline. Trust me 20-something guys out there - you know those extremely 'hot' females that will have nothing to do with you? Give it TIME. Their courtship line gets shorter and shorter as they still cling to the belief that there will always be fawned over by men.

At that time, a back handed compliment is in order. No honey you don't look that old, some guys don't mind wrinkles at all.

Fortunately for old guys like me there are a lot of younger, insecure girls out there with daddy issues lol. Wear a Pendleton shirt and Old Spice and tada! LOL!

A close friend of mine, 50, is dating a hot 30 year old now WAY above his league on a physical level. She literally calls him daddy, etc. He actually doesn't like it. I told him STFU idiot and just play along. Scold her now and then also. Told him to find a picture of her dad living or dead. Guaranteed he looks like him.

Women want a man who reminds them of their dad and give them that 'security.' (Most) Men want a mommy figure who will do all the things mommy did + more of course. I see it all the time. They act like they are on the hunt for sex, but they really are not. They are looking for a mommy replacement. True in 90%+ of the cases I have examined (lol).

Guys, I'm not sure what the deal is... why are you being so mean and spiteful to these women. We all get older. Is there something about these women that anger you so much you have to insult them?

Morgan Fairchild is from a different era Steve as I suspect you are. I grew up in the 80s-90s. This ain't the 60s, 70s or even the 80s anymore. Grow up with the grrl power era and you might have a different opinion of women than the gents who grew up before and just after Roe v. Wade and no-fault divorce laws.

Lorena Bobbit ring a bell? What did we learn from that 15-20 years later? Its still funny to laugh about a guy getting his wang chopped off by his woman when Sharon Osbourne (Ozzy's wife) laughed about such an incident on her national talk show. She couldn't get through her own on air apology days later without laughing about the "willy" spinning around the garbage disposal. You've always had bad women or men out there but today our society gives women damn near free reign with safety nets and golden parachutes galore while expecting men to stay the same ol white knight provider walking wallet and seed donor.

What you see here in this thread and the world in general these days is the reality behind the curtain. The lace curtain. You can't ignore it anymore. Ten years ago I started coming across women my age at 25-27 who wanted to settle down and have a family. "No more players". Ok fine, sure. But then they'd say they don't want anymore kids, they'd had their 1-3 etc.. Uhm, ok sure but then what are you offering me, the 25 year old man, in this era of quickie divorce? The answer is, well nothing if I want my own kids and if I don't, why get married at 25? Heck, I've seen good women get screwed by the new rules in divorce and some of them wake up and others don't. The point is, you're not looking at the world as it exists today but what it was in the past or your idealized view of it from then.

Let me answer for Titsonritz on that one.

Marriage - NO.

Playing around with an evil hot female when you are aware of the dangers and on your toes, absolutely!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top