JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
^ Coop those both have man-ish features. Women with man-ish features seem to age better for some reason. You just like your Sci-Fi chicks!

I always thought the Vulcan (Jolene Blalock?) from the horrible "Enterprise" series was the hottest of that lot. Plus she is/was a hoot in real life - funny lady.

The whole show was built around marketing her body to horny male teens.

Alas, she is now 37 years old and way past her prime so she too will need that personality or humor to carry her forward. Even that milk is turning sour. Turkey neck, etc. But yes, because she has a pleasant/fun personality she is not yet ready for a toss into the sour milk dumpster yet. She can still land a rich guy in his 50s/60s who will make her dress up like T-pol in dim lighting.

NOW
joleneblalock.html-3_orig.jpg

THEN
Enterprise_Cast_2003-01-800.jpg

joleneblalock.html-3_orig.jpg

^ Coop those both have man-ish features. Women with man-ish features seem to age better for some reason. You just like your Sci-Fi chicks!

I always thought the Vulcan (Jolene Blalock?) from the horrible "Enterprise" series was the hottest of that lot. Plus she is/was a hoot in real life - funny lady.

The whole show was built around marketing her body to horny male teens.

Alas, she is now 37 years old and way past her prime so she too will need that personality or humor to carry her forward. Even that milk is turning sour. Turkey neck, etc. But yes, because she has a pleasant/fun personality she is not yet ready for a toss into the sour milk dumpster yet. She can still land a rich guy in his 50s/60s who will make her dress up like T-pol in dim lighting.

NOW
View attachment 68927

THEN
Enterprise_Cast_2003-01-800.jpg

burt, burt, burt, mannish? Really? nice natural cheekbones, nordic ancestors, real bodies, no adams apples, and racks to die for. I wouldn't kick either one outa the sack for eatin' crackers in bed. Evidently you would, so sad.

Many men marry women solely for their looks and this is always their reward down the road. Poor Antonio, you dummy. Brad Pitt and others will be following in your footsteps if that is any consolation.

Women age like milk. Men age like wine. More to offer on a broader scale so to speak.

Melanie is a superficial twit in every sense of the word and has been her whole life. Everything she had was based on her looks. Antonio wouldn't have given her the time of day if she was ugly. Now I am sure he wants to chew his arm off, but perhaps he is trapped with it do to a kid, etc?

Of course, as expected, these hens still hold themselves in very high regard even though the milk went sour long ago.

They believe a man should just be so lucky to be with them. I know of a half dozen personal examples and always chuckle when these former beauties try to weasel their way back into my life.

No dear, I don't care if you need a place to stay or if your hard drive crashed and you now need help. You are old news. Unattractive and pathetic. You can't play the beauty card anymore. You are the expired milk sitting solo on the shelf of life.

The truth is what a woman has to offer goes south starting at about age 19-24. In contrast, that is when a man starts on his trek to get his act together, build character, income, security - his 'attractive' traits.

But the average dumb guy doesn't do that math and MARRIES a declining investment in his 20s. Sad to watch I tell you.

What if it was in our culture for men to wear makeup, to fake up their looks - LOL! These Prima Donnas of blush and eyelashes would be royally screwed then.

Check out that crazy eye on the right. Makeup even fixes that.

I think my eyesight is permanently damaged now.......
Thanks a lot :-/

Many men marry women solely for their looks and this is always their reward down the road. Poor Antonio, you dummy. Brad Pitt and others will be following in your footsteps if that is any consolation.

Women age like milk. Men age like wine. More to offer on a broader scale so to speak.

Melanie is a superficial twit in every sense of the word and has been her whole life. Everything she had was based on her looks. Antonio wouldn't have given her the time of day if she was ugly. Now I am sure he wants to chew his arm off, but perhaps he is trapped with it do to a kid, etc?

Of course, as expected, these hens still hold themselves in very high regard even though the milk went sour long ago.

They believe a man should just be so lucky to be with them. I know of a half dozen personal examples and always chuckle when these former beauties try to weasel their way back into my life.

No dear, I don't care if you need a place to stay or if your hard drive crashed and you now need help. You are old news. Unattractive and pathetic. You can't play the beauty card anymore. You are the expired milk sitting solo on the shelf of life.

The truth is what a woman has to offer goes south starting at about age 19-24. In contrast, that is when a man starts on his trek to get his act together, build character, income, security - his 'attractive' traits.

But the average dumb guy doesn't do that math and MARRIES a declining investment in his 20s. Sad to watch I tell you.

What if it was in our culture for men to wear makeup, to fake up their looks - LOL! These Prima Donnas of blush and eyelashes would be royally screwed then.

This probably won't make sense to many people, but Heidi Klum looks like the dude that works at 2nd Ave. Records in downtown Portland. Wow!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top