JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One thing that I do is contact my doctor and let her know I am travelling to SE asia. SHe will hook me up with Ciprofloxacin or Azithromyacing. Both are serious broad spectrum antibiotics which would be used for severe diarrhea (Dysentary?) If I am lucky I do not need them on my trip I can keep them for a while before they expire. If I make a trip like this each year I will have a limited supply of anti biotics assuming I dont use them.

One word of warning about antibiotics. I hear that when they go bad that they really go bad rather than just get weaker. I have heard that disposing of antibiotics as soon as they expire is a wise choice.

One word of warning about antibiotics. I hear that when they go bad that they really go bad rather than just get weaker. I have heard that disposing of antibiotics as soon as they expire is a wise choice.

I know from personal experience that this is very true.

Awhile back a had strep throat and thought id use old pills but it just gave me horrible stomache pain. I thought i was dying; and to make matters worse i didnt even connect the dots till a few days of pain went by.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top