JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
People live way longer than they used to.

Everyone can be an internet doctor for themselves. That works out great. I am going to send away for my home endocrinology kit shortly.
I'm holding out for the do it yourself home deluxe self lobatamy kit (now with anesthesia).

t%2F5020263%2Fuploads%2Feditor%2Fvg%2F87bpionegrxz.jpg

Well, we prefer the Black Box Chardonnay, it makes date night end well.
Ok, but isn't Black Box more expensive? You guys are Livin' High On the Hog, Bro! :)
BUT, But, but........she's worth it. Rrrrright. ;)

ME?
I'm cheap and so is my GF. No alcohol necessary. Perrrrrrfect.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....So, how are these conversations connected to guns?

Well.....I save more, to buy more guns.

Last Edited:
About one in five women ages 40 to 59 and nearly one in four women ages 60 and over used antidepressants in the last 30 days during 2015 to 2018, according to the latest data from the National Center for Health Statistics. Among women ages 18 to 39, the figure was about one in 10. Among men, 8.4% of those ages 40 to 59 and 12.8% of those 60 and older used antidepressants in the last 30 days, according to the NCHS data.

So women are being prescribed anti-depressants twice as often as men are. Not much has changed since the 1950s, I guess :(

"Growing old isn't as bad as the alternative." (Mark Twain)
When Douglas MacArthur had one of his old doughboys ask him on his 80th birthday how it felt to "finally" be old, his response was similar:

"When you consider where the rest of Class of 1903 is today, pretty good actually!" (Contextual note: Mac was the last living member of his West Point class.)

"So women are being prescribed anti-depressants twice as often as men are. Not much has changed since the 1950s, I guess"

Yeah, I remember my mother eating Nembutal ("For daytime sedation" it said on the package) and displaying numerous symptoms of mental health issues.

"So women are being prescribed anti-depressants twice as often as men are. Not much has changed since the 1950s, I guess"

Yeah, I remember my mother eating Nembutal ("For daytime sedation" it said on the package) and displaying numerous symptoms of mental health issues.
No Joke…my dear Grandmother used to carry a plastic bag full of meds EVERYWHERE she went…just in case. Now my brother has take up that mantel.

I understand that mankind as a species has dealt with living life for thousands and of years before modern pharmaceuticals were available as they are today from a simple trip to the doctor. I understand that in the western world especially, the most medicated society there is, a lot of people happily look to a pill to solve problems that could be solved without them with simple diet, exercise and some simple healthier lifestyle choices/changes. I understand that people in general are lazy, often seeking the easiest solution even when it is not the best, or even close to the best.

And yes, I do expect a "lay-person" to exercise the slightest degree of aptitude to use that mobile computer they all have to do the tiniest amount of research to find helpful solutions to their emotional/chemical state instead of only using it to waste hours of their life on social media (something that has statistically proven to lead people to feel depressed).
/thread

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top