JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ok, here she is all dressed up and ready to party. Very glad I pulled the trigger on this one. Thanks all for the input!

PXL_20230929_004519003.jpg

Definitely. Need to pick one out.
I got the "quad" rail front end, but actually only left one of the 4 pic sections on because the other 3 were unneeded .

The streamlight TLR slaps on the 9 oclock side really well. If lasers are your thing the TLR 2 with light works well. This seems like something that could actually benefit from a laser.

As far as sling points go. Kind of tough, but looks like a magpul QD offset slot mounted well behind the sight would work. Then it would ride very much like a slung PDW. I haven't done that yet, but would if I didn't have bullpups that were my regular "I'm traveling with this" guns.

Check youtube for chronographs with these. 10mm offerings with 135gr bullets were doing some really impressive speeds. I don't want to guess at the number, I forget. But it was "wow!"

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews