JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@trekkerpaul , you just don't get the OP. Lol

36548b80b1b453a80655e71c30e3c7e6_acd835c1bf5bbcb2214e242e53922a1f.jpg

If u want a rifle buy a rifle. AK rifles are only $599 at palmetto (blem). If you want a pistol buy a pistol. Buying cuz its slightly cheaper and then chasing down bubblegum to weld to it is a fools errand imo. Constantly chasing the cheapest of everything (see previous threads on how can I eat for $3 a day, how can I eat out for $10 for 2 peopel, how to pay off credit cards, etc etc etc just results in a life of being a bottom feeder. Buying smart is wise but overspending on a huge quantity of cheap stuff just to get your mental stimulation fix is not smart Imo. Address the problem, ADD and OCD, and stop chasing cheap crap all the time is what I would suggest.

Last Edited:
I had to have someone explain this to me: "Buy once, Cry once."

Buy the best quality with it's high price: cry ONCE because of the high price, or:
Buy the cheapest you can find: cry when stuff falls off, cry when stuff breaks, cry when there's no customer service, etc.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews