JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Note to Holder: Guns, bombs no signal of 'peaceful' protest

Outgoing Attorney General Eric Holder's Friday video message to police in Ferguson, Mo. — urging restraint when dealing with anticipated protests following a grand jury ruling in the Michael Brown shooting — may have taken a credibility trip to nowhere after the FBI reportedly arrested two men yesterday in an alleged gun and bomb plot in connection with the planned protests.

<broken link removed>

OOOOOOOOOKAY!

Anarchists are imbedded there and skulking around waiting to "light the fuse" because it's a mass of unthinking antagonists who have been all emotionally whipped up by the media and "agent provocateurs".

I'm glad to see the FBI is there and actually putting pressure on them.

I'm on the edge of my seat with anticipation and interest... not. The more the whole situation is simply ignored, the better off the entire country will be. Holder, Sharpton, Obama, Jackson, and a host of complicit media should be arrested for arson and race baiting.

police must exercise restraint, not the rioters?.............
& a racist POTUS is taking our guns! .....molon labe

He'll only take them if you let "him".

I'm on the edge of my seat with anticipation and interest... not. The more the whole situation is simply ignored, the better off the entire country will be. Holder, Sharpton, Obama, Jackson, and a host of complicit media should be arrested for arson and race baiting.

Unfortunately "race baiting" isn't a crime, although IMHO it's become such an "industry" that RICO could be applied to put an end to it.

I'm sorry, but why isn't that race bating, gun running, lying POS dou-che-bag Eric Holder not in prison for treason?

What is going to happen back there is, this is going to be made to break wide open on Thanksgiving or the day before and while everyone is distracted and foul the holiday for everyone coast to coast or riots will bring out the gestapo while everyone has their dinner on the table. This is Hell in waiting. I have had this feeling "not til after Thanksgiving" for some time now. We'll see. if we still have a country intact then.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews