JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
and we are not talking Mexico, Brazil either.

Of the 97 countries where we identified mass public shootings, the U.S. ranks 64th per capita in its rate of attacks and 65th in fatalities. Major European countries, such as Norway, Finland, France, Switzerland and Russia, all have at least 25 percent higher per capita murder rates from mass public shootings.

While Americans are rightly concerned by the increased frequency and severity of mass public shootings, the rest of the world is experiencing much larger increases in per capita rates of attack. The frequency of foreign mass public shootings since 1998 has grown 291 percent faster than in the U.S.

Instapundit » Blog Archive » CHICAGO TRIBUNE: How gun-free zones invite mass shootings. Spoiler: It's pretty much how you'd fi…

*looks at article* aha. Even though the data set is good.. theres just one problem with using this "data". Its written by John Lott Jr of Crime Prevention Center... a source that practically every leftist media outlet declares to be an "untrustworthy" source :rolleyes:

It does not matter what facts we have or data we can show they do not care as they are right and we are wrong.

If they truly wanted to save lives they could have put all that money they spend on gun control to a better use like curing Alzheimer's that kill 101,586 per year or the 600,000 that die a year from various cancers but they really do not care because they are right and we are wrong.

The last figures there were 44193 suicides and yes 22018 where from firearm but no one talks about the 22175 from hanging/poison/other so even if you ban the gun you might and I say might save 15% of the 22018 or 3303 but that would still leave the remaining 18715 that would most likely still commit suicide from hanging/poising/other so nothing really changes but they really do not care because they are right and we are wrong.

These folks do not care about the Constitution and the rights it says the government cannot take away as it is just old parchment to keep in the backroom of a museum so nobody can see because they are right and we are wrong.

Why is it their definition of compromise is I lose rights to own something I have owned for 40 years and have to jump through hoops in the form of background check and paperwork and yet I gain nothing in return. Sorry that is not a compromise O-ya I forgot because they are right and we are wrong.

One day we will all wake up remembering the day when voicing a different opinion wasn't considered hate speech and owning a gun was a right and I am sad to say that I do not feel that day is that far away.

Their motto seem to be as of late "resistance is futile" because they are right and we are wrong.

I happen to disagree with them and I will resist as I have sworn an oath to uphold the Constitution from enemies both foreign and domestic.

Rant over

^^^Lots of truth in this post. It really does boil down to they are right and we are wrong...

I fear the only way this is corrected is a repeat of defeating a tyrannical and represive government... A small group of concerned citizens freed themselves from an oppressive King, We should take a lesson and free ourselves from a repressive government...

Gubberment is to big, to intrusive, & to expensive
Gubberment is a growth industry they don't produce jACK SH!T
But it grows and grows evey year
To be even bigger More Intrusive and more Expensive than the year b 4
And that is not just Federal Gubberment Washington D.C.
Police dept's
Fire Dept's
City gubberment
County gebberment
and in the process of all their growth we loose more and more of our rights
And more people become more despondent and tetter on the edge to do bad things with feeling of hopelessness it's a Vicious cycle
I'm done Ranting:s0104:

It does not matter what facts we have or data we can show they do not care as they are right and we are wrong.

If they truly wanted to save lives they could have put all that money they spend on gun control to a better use like curing Alzheimer's that kill 101,586 per year or the 600,000 that die a year from various cancers but they really do not care because they are right and we are wrong.

The last figures there were 44193 suicides and yes 22018 where from firearm but no one talks about the 22175 from hanging/poison/other so even if you ban the gun you might and I say might save 15% of the 22018 or 3303 but that would still leave the remaining 18715 that would most likely still commit suicide from hanging/poising/other so nothing really changes but they really do not care because they are right and we are wrong.

These folks do not care about the Constitution and the rights it says the government cannot take away as it is just old parchment to keep in the backroom of a museum so nobody can see because they are right and we are wrong.

Why is it their definition of compromise is I lose rights to own something I have owned for 40 years and have to jump through hoops in the form of background check and paperwork and yet I gain nothing in return. Sorry that is not a compromise O-ya I forgot because they are right and we are wrong.

One day we will all wake up remembering the day when voicing a different opinion wasn't considered hate speech and owning a gun was a right and I am sad to say that I do not feel that day is that far away.

Their motto seem to be as of late "resistance is futile" because they are right and we are wrong.

I happen to disagree with them and I will resist as I have sworn an oath to uphold the Constitution from enemies both foreign and domestic.

Rant over

The post to end all posts, right there. :s0101:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews