JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Hello All,
Thinking about applying for a CHL here in Salem. I completed a diversion agreement(DA-Diversion other county) years ago for a non-marijuana PCS resulting in a general dismissal. This year I had the arrest set aside and record sealed. I did a FBI/State background check(s) on myself and came back clear on both after receiving the signed order to set aside. Checked OJCIN at the courthouse and had no criminal history there either. My question is that the application requests copies of court orders/pardons but on the other hand the court order states the alleged offense is legally deemed not to have occurred and sealed bar a court order. Has anyone had a similar predicament in regards to expungements?

Last Edited:
Hello All,
Thinking about applying for a CHL here in Salem. I completed a diversion agreement(DA-Diversion other county) 6 years ago for a non-marijuana PCS resulting in a general dismissal. This year I had the arrest set aside and record sealed. I did a FBI/State background check(s) on myself and came back clear on both after receiving the signed order to set aside. Checked OJCIN at the courthouse and had no criminal history there either. My question is that the application requests copies of court orders/pardons but on the other hand the court order states the alleged offense is legally deemed not to have occurred and sealed bar a court order. Has anyone had a similar predicament in regards to expungements?

Consair832, you might, instead of asking member's opinions on the subject, consult with a local criminal attorney as you might be caught between the preverbal rock and a hard spot on interpretation of your adjudication of past arrest/Diversion/sealed of possession of a controlled substance.

Further, YOU just publicly have stated the possession of a control substance arrest occurred, appoximate date it occurred, and you have no earthly idea what LE agencies monitor the site!

Might see advice from the crimical attorney...

Consult an attorney. These types of threads are dangerous for all involved. Asking for legal advice or anything like it is best left for the professionals.

Thread closed.

Status

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top