JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I only see BE-86 and sport pistol. Been wanting to find a 4 or 8lb of blue dot. I should probably hold off till I get the slug specific manual.
Nice to see powders coming back to be mostly in stock in most varieties. Brownells had ALOT of the alliant stuff in for several weeks even, but their prices are too high and the limits of 2 make it a no way no how for me. Even if it was spendy I at least need more than just a couple. They really need to raise the limit to at least 4 single 1# containers or I seriously doubt anyone is buying.
But maybe that's exactly what they want.

Recommend Powder Valley as well, if they have what one needs.

Ordered a whole bunch from them.

Last order from them, mid - plandemic, ordered some Ramshot Zip. They messed up the order on accident (order was short due to the picker/packer persons error). They fixed it, no fuss no muss. It was also an easily verifiable error due to shippers package weights.

PV just added a "subscribe" button to be notified when products are back in stock. They had the largest shipment of powder come in this week I have seen for a long time. You have to be quick but there was some "unobtanium" obtained at least for me! :s0053: :s0053: :s0053:

PV just added a "subscribe" button to be notified when products are back in stock. They had the largest shipment of powder come in this week I have seen for a long time. You have to be quick but there was some "unobtanium" obtained at least for me! :s0053: :s0053: :s0053:
Dude! Thank you! That's worth while info right there!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top