JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, she's hardly the nurturing type...

1. Bailed out of the car faster than an F-22 ejection seat could boost you
2. Didn't attempt to help him/arrest his bleeding/call for help
3. Tried to wash off the gunpowder residue before the cops caught up to her
4. Then claimed Holmes shot himself when the cops finally did catch up to her
5. Kept asking how long questioning was going to take cuz she had a flight to catch.

Yeah, she's the nurturing type all right. If it were me, I'd rather have Nurse Ratched take care of me instead of her...

His life is forever and irreversibly damaged. And the shooter was only forced to pay $50,000 restitution? What's the price of never being able to hug your family again? Never being able to teach your kids firsthand your experiences?
I agree 1000% - however ....

He was materially involved with these people, of his own volition and not under duress or for any other reason than his own choice.

I am NOT suggesting this woman should should be exonerated from charges but this was a result of group stupidity and it just happened to be this woman who pulled the trigger - it could have been anyone of those in the car.

It was not a perpetrated crime and he was not an intended, or unintended victim.

In an odd way I think all in the car should incur some culpability for this - but I am just offering a confused rant because this would NEVER happen with me, with anyone I know and hopefully none of us on this forum!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top