JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Will they riot in the streets over this one?

Poor guy looked pretty Damn nervous, trying to keep it pointed in a safe direction when she started to grab it.

What an idiot.

I've never seen that sort of thing before. Tough to describe..."Moving". Moved to some bizarre, uncomfortable, sick feelings.

What comes to mind is a complete failure in gun safety and handling. Perhaps some education in schools on gun safety would be in order? Rather than the...

PD0093_1.jpg
Method?

Obviously it was her fault.....but like my folks tried to beat into my head and I do the same to my kids, the people YOU choose to be around can get you in trouble, hurt, or dead, so choose your associates wisely. He had at least some complicity in his demise.

Watching that bunch of dwongs handling a pistol was like watching a bunch of lemurs handling a food mixer. As long as there are people who pay not the slightest attention to gun safety, probably because they have never had the 4GR instilled in them, there will be morons like this who sit in a car playing with a loaded gun, and end up killing one or the other of them.

tac

This is not a ND or an accident this is manslaughter or murder in the third degree depending on what state you are in.

Nope. Not 100 percent correct ironmonster. Generally the legal definition of manslaughter or murder in most states is that a person was killed. Dead. Usually.

Not "recovering" and still alive like in this instance due to a sharp acting off-duty firefighter. Link It's A MIRACLE . . . Devyn Holmes The Man SHOT IN THE HEAD ON LIVE . . . Is Recovering!! Latest Details)

I wish him (Devyn Holmes) well (the chick too, it looked to be accidental to me but she's been charged with tampering as if she was hiding something so who knows), they've raised over $25,000 so far in a Go fund me. I don't know if it's Wakandan superpowers or the Lord watching out, but it's extraordinary to see a recovery here. Holmes is breathing on his own.

The person(s) would have to have BEEN in school to have had the education (even if it had existed) somehow I don't think this crew got too far.
I believe both front seat passengers were college grads. The victim spoke 3 languages (from his facebook -French, Spanish and Serbian) although I don't know if jive was a 4th one (nod to Airplane the movie - joke attempt) as I can barely understand and follow the video's conversation, it could use subtitles.

Last Edited:
These folks DID go to school. As I said, the female shooter is a popular and well-regarded folk music player on the Appalachian dulcimer, and ol' Empty Haid the Nigh-on daid was a gifted linguist.

Read their histoires for confirmation of my comment.

However, as I know from practical experience, 'clever' does not necessarily mean 'full of common sense'. I'm left to assume that the people you see in the car, before the instant post-shot ejection, maybe even including ol' Chain Gang Cadillac hiself, never had the benefit of an ejukashum that included safe gun-handling.

But hey, as a product of an English public school, I mustn't let my bias show.

tac

Well maybe that Darwin fella was on to something after all.

Darwin Awards: 2018 Darwin Awards

I do not care how "highly educated" they supposedly are, what I saw and heard was just another group of ghetto thuggery. Typical. Busta cap in yo bubblegum then not only leave the crime scene but lie about what happened to police and try and alter evidence. Guess we can expect some of the victim's homeboyz to load up for a drive by where they will probably miss their target but hit some bystanders.

^^ don't disagree Tully mars. ^^ It's a different mindset for sure. What's funny is that the various different white people transcribing the words wrote differing versions of what they were saying LOL

My mistake. I thought he was dead. My guess is if he survives he will wish otherwise

Not a mistake, everybody who watches that vid see's a guy dieing right there. He must have had angels in the car with him, there's no other explanation for his survival.

OK, if I'm not correct, it's about time to cue of the 9mm vs .45 debate right about now....:) I'll just say it to get the ball rolling but think Stomper can take the discussion over, dayum good thing that wasn't a .45 with hollow points she shot him with.....

Last Edited:
I'd say they were all a bit high or had been drinking as well.
She was acting way to animated to be totally sober.
She got sober pretty quick after the shot I'm thinking.
I only had one ND, It was down range in a safe direction. In the Army at the range.
I was positioning and bam!
Finger on trigger before eyes on target.
A sick feeling.
An easy lesson learned. Nobody got shot.
Can't imagine what she's feeling.
And the stupidity of it all documented forever.
It would be hard to look myself in the mirror every day.

Last Edited:
You can't fix stupid. That about sums up this entire thread. The owner of the gun was stupid. The passenger sitting with them was stupid and the woman who pulled the trigger was stupid.

We have a trifecta of stupid taking place and people are amazed that this happened.

Dude in the back seat must be feeling some guilt too... kinda put the Vics guard down by excusing chicks carelessness and saying there was no clip. Well he was right there was no clip... but apparently there was a Magizine in there.
Now it doesn't seem so silly when you see YouTube video hosts check and show clear to the camera.

Almost looks like a set up
It's weird.. Hollywood effects, CGI, and super high def screens make it so real world stuff like this seems fake. I've never seen a man shot in the head in real life to know what it looks like, but apparently that vid is real and it looked like what you'd see in a B movie..

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top