JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Didn't watch as I have seen people killed by gunfire before...so maybe I shouldn't comment , on just second hand information...
But based on what I read here on the posts...
Sure sounds like Manslaughter at least...or murder if it can be proven.

Regardless , it is yet another bit of "ammo" for the anti's to use...sigh
Andy

Regardless , it is yet another bit of "ammo" for the anti's to use...sigh
I can't imagine any anti stupid enough to think this was anything other than complete unfamiliarity and lack of understanding of guns and related safety. It's really almost unfathomable.

I can't imagine any anti stupid enough to think this was anything other than complete unfamiliarity and lack of understanding of guns and related safety. It's really almost unfathomable.
not for them. for them, it was the guns fault. the one guy said it wasnt loaded... but that evil glock pistol was.

Facebook, making people famous one click (Doh!) at a time.
oof
if you listen to his last words it's pretty sad and also makes one wonder if the shooter shot on purpose

I suspect this happens more than we know - maybe not to this degree but I remember watching a show a long time ago about a news reporter who was interviewing some gang bangers and while one was showing him his gun he shoots himself in the stomach with it.

I suspect this happens more than we know - maybe not to this degree but I remember watching a show a long time ago about a news reporter who was interviewing some gang bangers and while one was showing him his gun he shoots himself in the stomach with it.

That was the "highly trained" DEA agent in the front of classroom full of students.....

:rolleyes:

SHE [the shootER] is a well-known exponent of the hammer dulcima, or Kanteli as we call it in Finland. HE [the shootEE] was, according to the blurb, an all-round great guy, much-loved etc and a multiple linguist, much like my goodself, but you can bet that all that 'great and good' leaked out with his brains.

I had to watch it a couple of time before I realised just how fast his male and female buddies baled after the shot was fired - like sideways ejection seats. I've seen my own crew move slower than that under fire. Dayum, I'm impressed.

BTW, I started the thread on sigforum.com just after it was first reported, one of the advantages I have of living at least eight hours in your future.

Meanwhile, yo dudes, y'gotta jes' watch d'rest dis story how it goes down' hear?

tac

Last Edited:
Doubt he will survive if he does he is going to probably be a vegtable needing 24/7 care. Sad people like this do stupid stuf he should of taken the gun from her when he felt uncomfortable always go with that first instinct of being scared of that crazy lady.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top