JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In this day-and-age the appropriate thing to do is NOTHING!
Keep your mouth shut and exit with as little fanfare as possible.
Bank gets robbed . . . NOT YOUR PROBLEM!?!?!

Remember:"No good deed goes unpunished."

Sheldon

LOL - love all the morons who posted comments after the article saying he didn't do anything wrong... by that logic we should all call 911 every time we see a cop and report "person with a gun" (from a pay phone obviously).... could they self investigate? "there is a person in a cop car with a gun at the corner of walk and don't walk" "we have an officer on scene" Officer: "Officer are you permitted to have that firearm? yes. OK" "dispatch, I asked myself if I could carry and I said it was ok so you can cancel the call"....

This is sadly why the revolution will not be happening or televised. 300 Million government/human droves ready and willing to report on any 'suspicious activity.' The hive will stay the course.

Yup caused a campus lockdown in DC, yesterday. Student saw a holster on another man, while riding the university shuttle bus and called the police. Turns out it was an off duty police officer.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top