JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In this day-and-age the appropriate thing to do is NOTHING!
Keep your mouth shut and exit with as little fanfare as possible.
Bank gets robbed . . . NOT YOUR PROBLEM!?!?!

Remember:"No good deed goes unpunished."

Sheldon

LOL - love all the morons who posted comments after the article saying he didn't do anything wrong... by that logic we should all call 911 every time we see a cop and report "person with a gun" (from a pay phone obviously).... could they self investigate? "there is a person in a cop car with a gun at the corner of walk and don't walk" "we have an officer on scene" Officer: "Officer are you permitted to have that firearm? yes. OK" "dispatch, I asked myself if I could carry and I said it was ok so you can cancel the call"....

This is sadly why the revolution will not be happening or televised. 300 Million government/human droves ready and willing to report on any 'suspicious activity.' The hive will stay the course.

Yup caused a campus lockdown in DC, yesterday. Student saw a holster on another man, while riding the university shuttle bus and called the police. Turns out it was an off duty police officer.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top