JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1) "...now finally my female thinks I should carry my gun... Now that it might affect her..."
The Bible tells us that the newly enlightened are especially precious. Rejoice that she sees the light. Can I get an "AMEN!!"?

2) "What I'm saying is social justice and restorative justice are misnomers. They are movements of their own and often have little or nothing to do with Justice."
First we have to decide whether we're talking about "Justice" or "The Law." They have nothing to do with each other.

3) "It's comical to me that gun owners in Chicago who fail to follow the bs restrictions would probably face legal jiu jitsu from this judge. But some half wit felon facing multiple gun charges gets a "second chance".
Yes. And your point is???

4) "It's also a valid question whether support programs are effective or even work."
Given opportunity, some will take advantage of it. Others will never do an honest day's work in their lives and have no desire to do so. I have met people who were criminals/grifters/f'k-ups as the basic defining characteristics of their beings and personalities. For them the only cure for their criminality is to pick the wrong victim who will put them on the trailer. Being an involuntary ward of The State for some %age of one's life is just a cost of doing business, and they don't really mind it all that much: 3 hots & a cot, lotsa time to read and work out, and no responsibilities.

They believe that you can shame criminals into not repeating their offence while making the victim feel better. But they use fancier words. Might work on a shoplifter but the more serious stuff is rarely committed by people burdened with a conscience.
LOL! Now they're trying to pay them to not commit crimes!

Idiots... "restorative justice" my as_

There was a shooting, stabbing and car vandalism in the downtown area in a homeless camp relatively near to where I live (five minute drive), now finally my female thinks I should carry my gun... Now that it might affect her...
How long has your female been carrying a gun?

"Restorative conference and peace circle" sounds like a liberal circle jerk. WTF....
That's what I pictured. Probably a common occurrence at the capitol in Salem being closed for so long. Were their jackets on their laps instead of the chair backs? That'd tell ya' for sure.

The system we have in the US is mostly punitive...given our recidivism rates, it is clear that it is not working. That's a big discussion though.
So this is a big improvement, right? What does recidivism mean again? How about we just call what this guy did something else and then this program will be a big success.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top